`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Card Photo Upload's
07-20-2012, 12:44 AM
Card Photo Upload's
Hi everyone, I know this question's been asked 1000 times already. Do I have to buy a membership or anything like that to upload card front/back photos onto your site? I have a large collection of a certain NFL player including over ten of his 1 of 1 cards. I've tried in the past to upload and everthing goes o.k. but when I check back weeks later nothing's there. Just wondering. --Thanks--
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2012, 01:31 AM
RE: Card Photo Upload's
they have to be approved. however, beckett doesnt have anyone to approve them

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

07-21-2012, 11:08 AM
they used to at least show up in your own organize though. i had over 2,000 barry Larkin cards that I uploaded photos for. They used to all show up in my organize but then they were all gone one day. It really ticked me off and I never got an answer from anyone one why it happened. I gave up asking eventually.

Need the following for my 1986-1995 Barry Larkin collection
(Currently have 477/479):

88 Score Samples #72
95 UD Electric Diamond Gold #405

Please send me a PM if you have any of these!
Interested in buying any other Larkin cards that I don't have as well!!
07-21-2012, 11:24 AM
(07-21-2012 11:08 AM)katieneack Wrote:  they used to at least show up in your own organize though. i had over 2,000 barry Larkin cards that I uploaded photos for. They used to all show up in my organize but then they were all gone one day. It really ticked me off and I never got an answer from anyone one why it happened. I gave up asking eventually.

do any of your pics show up? do you have that column added?

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

07-23-2012, 04:47 PM
(07-21-2012 11:24 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  do any of your pics show up? do you have that column added?

I do have the column added, but hardly any of my pics show up. It looks like a few of them do, but not many. I only see the stock photos in most cases or nothing. It is really weird because they used to all show up. Then when the site when down for a few days a while back they disappeared. When the site came back they were gone. The strange thing is that they are actually still there. If I actually click on where the picture would be I can see them when the image gallery opens. Also, some of them have the words "item image" where the picture should be in the image column. It is all very strange - I have no idea what happened Smile

Need the following for my 1986-1995 Barry Larkin collection
(Currently have 477/479):

88 Score Samples #72
95 UD Electric Diamond Gold #405

Please send me a PM if you have any of these!
Interested in buying any other Larkin cards that I don't have as well!!