Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a disappointing day :(

RE: What a disappointing day :(
lol...That's funny

(07-19-2012, 08:01 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: When I was about 12 and my bro was 10, we found where my parents hide some christmas presents that where already wrapped. We proceeded to open them, see what we got and re-wrapped them HORRIBLY thinking they would not notice. Long story short we got ground for 3 weeks lol

gloating is permitted...lol what card did you win?

(07-19-2012, 08:07 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Man what a bummer for you guys, im sorry. But now I would like to take the moment to gloat over the fact that I did not receive a peach slip as I have my graded cards and I won a card on ebay I have been chasing since its release! So it was a great day for this guy! Ok, Im done, hope your tomorrow is better.

I assume you work for the PO....lucky!!!!!! lol

(07-19-2012, 10:09 PM)robsvideos Wrote: I hate getting peach slips. Luckily when i get them i just go to my local post office. Flash my badge and go grab it. Lol.

I gave the card to my step daughter, she's 6, she loves it, so, I'm ok with that. I'm getting off work early today, not to go to the PO to get my package..lol That would be obsessive, which my wife has called me about cards, but I digress, but since I'm leaving early, I might as well get my package, right? lol

(07-19-2012, 06:32 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Sorry to hear you had a crappy day Tony. Been there with the creased cards and peach slips Sad They stink!
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]