`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Computer, Can't Login
07-19-2012, 05:07 PM
New Computer, Can't Login
I recently got a new computer with windows 7 and cannot login to my account from this computer using either IE9 or Chrome. I can still log in from my PC without any problems. The other strange thing is that when I click on the forums, it registers my username. I try to view my organize or trade and am prompted to login again. I enter my information and it says it isn't valid? Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Dan

Karl Malone 1892/2912 http://s267.photobucket.com/user/bballkm...Collection
Ryne Sandberg / http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii312...berg%20PC/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: New Computer, Can't Login
(07-19-2012 05:07 PM)bballkm32 Wrote:  I recently got a new computer with windows 7 and cannot login to my account from this computer using either IE9 or Chrome. I can still log in from my PC without any problems. The other strange thing is that when I click on the forums, it registers my username. I try to view my organize or trade and am prompted to login again. I enter my information and it says it isn't valid? Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Dan

I am having same problem. New computer, cant log in. However when I come to the forums I am logged in, but when I try to look up cards I am not logged in??? What is the deal with this site?
08-02-2012, 05:30 PM
(08-02-2012 04:40 PM)vegasdealer Wrote:  I am having same problem. New computer, cant log in. However when I come to the forums I am logged in, but when I try to look up cards I am not logged in??? What is the deal with this site?

Last time I had that happen I went to a page where I was logged in and I logged out. I Then went to the Beckett.com page (Title Page) and logged in. It has been awhile but it worked for me at that time.

Ray

08-02-2012, 05:42 PM
The above should do it but Couple of things you can try if the above post doesnt work.

-check that your password meets the new requirement.
Must be between 6 and 16 characters using only alphanumeric characters (a-z, 0-9).

-Hit F5 to refresh when on the page

-log out, clear cache and cookies and log back in.

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
08-03-2012, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 12:29 PM by shezdoni.)
(07-19-2012 05:07 PM)bballkm32 Wrote:  I recently got a new computer with windows 7 and cannot login to my account from this computer using either IE9 or Chrome. I can still log in from my PC without any problems. The other strange thing is that when I click on the forums, it registers my username. I try to view my organize or trade and am prompted to login again. I enter my information and it says it isn't valid? Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Dan

When using IE9 make sure that compatibility mode is turned OFF, this site is setup not to need compatibility mode, and if it is turned ON, it will cause problems with the site not working correctly on your computer

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35