`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, again

Hello, again
I don't seem to recognize many of the active names around the boards these days, but I just wanted to say hello to anyone who might remember me from back in the day (i.e., about a year ago)

Last time I popped up, I had a load of cards to give away - to anyone who'd messaged me about that, I woud like to extend my sincere apologies for not following through. Long story short, I was in the middle of getting packages together when work sent me across the country for what I thought would be a two week job. Well, it turned into eight months, allowing me to come back only a few times, during which I had to tie up many loose ends.

I quickly gave up my apartment and sold most of my stuff. My PC and other things I couldn't part with went to my mom's house; the overflow, including my boxes of commons, my brother graciously offered to keep in his garage, but thanks to an open window and some vermin, they were damaged. Along with his collection of vintage Playboys, but that's maybe a different thread. Smile

It was disheartening.

Anyway, the dust is more or less settling now, and I'm looking forward to getting back into collecting and hanging around the boards!

RE: Hello, again
wb there are many good people here let me know when you are settled in and maybe we can make a trade.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

welcome!

Welcome back!!!
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Welcome back
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Thanks!!

I picked up a couple of vintage cards and have two boxes on the way - it looks like I'm getting back into the swing of things.