`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
value of mcfarlanes and starting line ups????

value of mcfarlanes and starting line ups????
Does anyone know how you find the value of your starting line ups and mcfarlane figures beckett use to have it in their issue then it stopped.

RE: value of mcfarlanes and starting line ups????
You can find the values through the Online Price Guide if you purchase a subscription. It's worth it to get the OLP over the rags, that way you have daily pricing changes, instead of waiting the two months. Also you can use the Org. to the full extent.

Randi

I just bought the online price guide for my hockey cards for like $45 for six months and also get the prices for my McFarlanes and SLU plus unlimited cards in my ORG. Well worth it, already saved many hours over doing it manually thru my never ending excel checklists.

(07-19-2012, 05:53 PM)rayeates Wrote: You can find the values through the Online Price Guide if you purchase a subscription. It's worth it to get the OLP over the rags, that way you have daily pricing changes, instead of waiting the two months. Also you can use the Org. to the full extent.

Randi
this

for me i dont price on a few of mind as i open up the box to get the base signed Big Grin
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Sounds like you need to invest in a subscription. our collection sounds great.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

shoot, i had no idea about this. pretty cool. wait, did I just say that about this site??? ;-)

Well played Beckett, well played!!!!
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]