Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got screwed by PayPal/eBay

RE: Just got screwed by PayPal/eBay
Here he is on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEjVVDdUXbg

It's not photoshoped, just a different reflection/crappy camera.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

this kid needs punched in the face....over and over
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

I had the exact samething happened to me. It was even after 45 days, but since the buyer did it through his credit card company it still went through. I sent Insured and he signed for it. So I was covered because I followed their rules. As long as you send with DC you should be covered according to their rules. I had to complain a bunch and remind them of their own rules but in the end I got to keep the money.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

hate ppl like these

(07-18-2012, 08:54 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: I had the exact samething happened to me. It was even after 45 days, but since the buyer did it through his credit card company it still went through. I sent Insured and he signed for it. So I was covered because I followed their rules. As long as you send with DC you should be covered according to their rules. I had to complain a bunch and remind them of their own rules but in the end I got to keep the money.
I'm gonna complain and bug the hell out of PayPal to keep my money then. Was it done to you by the same buyer in my case?
(07-18-2012, 08:54 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: I had the exact samething happened to me. It was even after 45 days, but since the buyer did it through his credit card company it still went through. I sent Insured and he signed for it. So I was covered because I followed their rules. As long as you send with DC you should be covered according to their rules. I had to complain a bunch and remind them of their own rules but in the end I got to keep the money.
How long did it take you until they let you keep your money?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

Honestly I cannot remember. It was a couple years ago. I do remember at first they were like we're sorry there is nothing we can do. Then I called them over and over again until i got the answer I was looking for. As long as you shipped according to their rules you should be covered from even a credit card dispute on paypal. Its their loss not yours.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(07-18-2012, 07:31 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Here he is on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEjVVDdUXbg
I love the comment on there calling him out for chargebacking. NICE!!!
[Image: IHCE8.png][Image: lgj21.png]

Collecting the players in my sig. If you have any please hit me up!

Questions about any card please PM me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWORzHbZ4...ure=relmfu

6:14 mark, that is your card hes trying to sell for 80$
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

They have 60 days to file the chargeback. I know because I recently had someone pull this at exactly the last possible minute they could.

In my case, not only did I have confirmation saying they got it but positive feedback from the buyer that said "got exactly what I ordered". In my case I called Paypal, directed them to the feedback, and had my money back before the five minute phone call was completed. They disputed the chargeback with the buyer's credit card company at their risk of losing. I think they will do the same for you because you followed the rules for seller protection by providing delivery confirmation showing the receipt of the package at the buyer's given address.