`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions on Buying Boxes or packs

Opinions on Buying Boxes or packs
Hello everyone I have recently been buying rack packs of 2012 prestige & 2012 upper deck football to pull some rookies. I have opened many packs and still have not gotten an autograph or anything nice. I have probably spent over $100. I notice that rookie autographs such as justin blackmon and michael floyd sell in the 20-30 range for prestige. In upper deck they are similar. If it is so tough to pull the hits then why do we buy packs?

I buy for the excitement but, am often left feeling like I did not get my money's worth

RE: Opinions on Buying Boxes or packs
don't.
2000+ feedback on Ebay & 150+ feedback on trading boards. Established trader here? I will send first, no problem. Great communication and very fair.

(07-18-2012, 11:34 AM)ericinct Wrote: don't.
+1, don't buy racks packs, find a hobby store or go online if you want hobby-grade pulls. As far as Blackmon and Floyd go, WRs usually sell lower because they're just so many of them.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Yeah I've always got better pulls from online retailers or at the national, buy not at my LCS
I collect Detroit Lions, Detroit Pistons, and Former Michigan Wolverines

[Image: th_445.jpg]

I guess it depends on your budget. If you have the funds to buy hobby boxes, do it because they are your best bet to get quality autos. However, I have purchased both and hit in both. I prefer to not buy single retail packs unless I am building the set. Prestige is an affordable product that usually delivers a fair value for the price of a hobby box. With the prospect of SP rookies along with the usual hits, it makes for a decent product on a limited budget.
WTTF LaDainian Tomlinson, Antonio Gates, and nice Chargers I don't have yet.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing