Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT:Who will be starting?
Big Grin 
OT:Who will be starting?
Does anyone know the rookies that will be starting this year? Besides the obvious luck, RGIII.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: OT:Who will be starting?
Trent Richardson, Doug Martin, Brandon Weeden...

Blackmon. Probably several offensive linemen. MAYBE Russell Wilson...
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(07-18-2012, 10:07 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Blackmon. Probably several offensive linemen. MAYBE Russell Wilson...
Knock it off scoonie, we all like Wilson but they didnt pay Flynn all that $$$ to ride the pine Wink

A bunch of linemen & def guys will start I also think Floyd (AZ) will end up with a starting job.

(07-18-2012, 09:57 AM)tone81 Wrote: Trent Richardson, Doug Martin, Brandon Weeden...
I think Martin will get significant carries but I think Bount will still be the starter at the beginning of the season. Ive been wrong before though, lol.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Stephen Hill at the Jets. Not a lot of depth at wide receiver, so expect to see him get playing time.

[quote='the great 48' pid='2072209' dateline='1342629308']

Knock it off scoonie, we all like Wilson but they didnt pay Flynn all that $$$ to ride the pine Wink

A bunch of linemen & def guys will start I also think Floyd (AZ) will end up with a starting job.

LOL. I agree, but at the same time, Carroll came out after the rookie mini-camp and said all the coaches were so impressed with Wilson, that he is definitely in the competition for the #1 spot. I don't think he'll ultimately get it, but maybe down the road a year or two.

Oh yeah...def guys...Nick Perry, Shea McClellin, probably the Vikings whole secondary, Claiborne, Barron, etc
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(07-18-2012, 11:49 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: LOL. I agree, but at the same time, Carroll came out after the rookie mini-camp and said all the coaches were so impressed with Wilson, that he is definitely in the competition for the #1 spot. I don't think he'll ultimately get it, but maybe down the road a year or two.

Oh yeah...def guys...Nick Perry, Shea McClellin, probably the Vikings whole secondary, Claiborne, Barron, etc
I loved watching him play last year. I was hoping he'd go to Cleveland so we could see him start. Im not sold on Flynn so you never know, he may end up taking the spot eventually...
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Sanu I would assume...

Without Linemen and Linebackers here is who I would think:
Luck, RG3, Richardson, Blackmon, Claiborne, Barron, Gilmore, Michael Floyd, Weeden, Fleener Stephen Hill?, Sanu?, other than these guys the rest are just gonna have to wait and see.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

Dont forget about Kendall Wright, Luke Kuechly, Melvin Ingram, Dre Kirkpatrick, David Decastro, Donta Hightower, Harrison Smith,Nick Perry, Courtney Upshaw, Alshon Jeffery, Lavonte David, and Mike Adams.

Probably some more too
[Image: bWSA7.png]
Collecting: Alfonso Soriano and Boston Red Sox