`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2011 National Treasures 36 Card Rc booklet

2011 National Treasures 36 Card Rc booklet
So we all heard about this amazingly huge card panini made a while back. And I just saw on that other site that somebody actually cut apart the 36 joined cards and is selling them individually. To add to it , it was the one where all the autos were inscribed. I want to know what everybodies opinion is on this. Personally, I always wondered if whoever got one would do this but it just seemed crazy since its such a unique item. But on the other hand, its frickin hilarious that somebody destroyed this monstrocity of a booklet. I mean, they destroyed the biggest 1/1 card ever made! Oh the stupidity that went into such an endeavor! I guess they couldnt find a magnetic holder big enough lol
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

RE: 2011 National Treasures 36 Card Rc booklet
Wow. Crazy to alter the card in any way. Do you have a link?
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

The booklet sounded cool on paper, but somehow this seems like the most logical outcome after somebody redeemed it.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Yeah. We had someone pull one in my lcs. He put it on the bay. I beleive he sold it for $3500.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Thats crazy. I would never cut it up. It takes away from its one of one. And ruins the cards. Some people....I would store it in a special box or safe lol.

yeah, but he got it "PROFESSIONALLY CUT"... the card was a bad idea from day one, but I would have sold it AS IS... not altered... a VERY BAD idea IMHO...

thats just stupid
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

I can't post a link because they are live auctions right now. I think the card being so big was a bad idea in the first place but cutting up the only one with the inscriptions!? That was probably an even worse idea. The way I think about this is just like when some people cut a booklet card into 2 pieces. It's not the card that was manufactured anymore so basically your buying a destroyed card which most people don't care for. At least these cards are numbered on every card though so its almost like they could be their own card.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

do you know if the thomas or gates is up for sale?

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Im the stupid person who cut the cards so if you would like to find out why, Ill be at the national all week.

Greg