`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2011 National Treasures 36 Card Rc booklet

RE: 2011 National Treasures 36 Card Rc booklet
(07-24-2012, 04:16 PM)nthnoak Wrote: If your investment was 4 grand plus the cost of the laser cutting and listing fees. 80% on your investment means you would need $7200 just on the card alone. Which you may get, may not. I don't care about the money in this situation. The money and profit stuff is what ruins this hobby and is why I didn't like your decision. But it's your decision and this is just my opinion. You said earlier to somebody else that your not a collector but I'm dumbfounded by that statement because I can't figure out how you even got into the card business without being a collector of something. I mean didnt you have a love for the hobby at one time before it became all about profit for you? Also it's not a set, it was a 36 card booklet. Now it's a booklet cut into 36 pieces.
I was a collector, I was working on the 1995 topps finest gold refactor set and had about $8000 in to it... then people were back dooring complete sets for like $1000. Now I sell and only sell. Thank you

RE: 2011 National Treasures 36 Card Rc booklet
(07-24-2012, 03:24 PM)ca_cardshark Wrote: This is not relevant sir... when a patch is removed the card is "fake" do not put me in the category of fraud ever.
You trimmed the card, call it what you want. You altered it plain and simple, sure it might be a fine line but you're definitely walking it. To me, its not far off to think someone that would cut booklets up with a laser cutter, could be tempted to trim a card, could be tempted to switch patches.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.