`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just bought my first collection!! Small one, but beatiful stuff!! Everything scanned

RE: Just bought my first collection!! Small one, but beatiful stuff!!
Can't wait to see them all...Wink

Lucky on the nice collection pickup. I took an ad out in our local paper a couple of weeks ago that I am buying. Pretty much all the card I have looked at thus far is late 1980s and early 1990s stuff. People still think those are worth something. I don't even make an offer on them.

I am an offer on 1 collection that had a couple of books of 1950s stuff that appeared in really good shape. The guy said he had to talk to his son in another state and the son said he didn't appreciate the dad putting them up for sale because he was going to be retiring soon and getting back into collecting. Other than that, all I have seen is JUNK!!!!

Again, those are some sweet pickups and good luck on selling them and getting some of that money back.

(07-18-2012, 05:27 PM)slotman11 Wrote: Can't wait to see them all...Wink
Adding football pictures now. Already got basketball and baseball done.
Basketball
http://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff51...asketball/

Baseball
http://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff51...0baseball/

Will be done with football in a few minutes. hopefully.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

That durant is awesome!!!

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Here's football
http://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff51...0football/
(07-18-2012, 05:33 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Lucky on the nice collection pickup. I took an ad out in our local paper a couple of weeks ago that I am buying. Pretty much all the card I have looked at thus far is late 1980s and early 1990s stuff. People still think those are worth something. I don't even make an offer on them.

I am an offer on 1 collection that had a couple of books of 1950s stuff that appeared in really good shape. The guy said he had to talk to his son in another state and the son said he didn't appreciate the dad putting them up for sale because he was going to be retiring soon and getting back into collecting. Other than that, all I have seen is JUNK!!!!

Again, those are some sweet pickups and good luck on selling them and getting some of that money back.
Normally that is the stuff I see. LCS pointed me towards this one. Glad they did lol. Not a huge killing I can make right now in the offseason, but a lot of investment cards here. AP autos should go up at least 50% IMO, so they will pay for a lot of it once season starts and people know he is ok.
(07-19-2012, 10:47 AM)p18mann Wrote: That durant is awesome!!!
Thanks and I really like it to. Got to be fs though to make some money.

RE: Just bought my first collection!! Small one, but beatiful stuff!! Everything scanned
That's a nice lot.

My advice I'd hang onto all the Dwight Howards til he lands somewhere. There will be renewed demand from the new team's collectors....
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

RE: Just bought my first collection!! Small one, but beatiful stuff!! Everything scanned
Wow, i seen a couple of nice adrian petersons in that buckett. Damn!
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

(07-19-2012, 01:29 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: That's a nice lot.

My advice I'd hang onto all the Dwight Howards til he lands somewhere. There will be renewed demand from the new team's collectors....
Thanks! And if you are talking about the Dwight sp authentic one. Only one has sold and it went for $280 graded the same. I just put it out for a ridiculous bin obo to see what happens.
(07-19-2012, 03:36 PM)charps Wrote: Wow, i seen a couple of nice adrian petersons in that buckett. Damn!
Yeah 4.

Sweet stuff mcleod! Love the AP's (especially the Certified) and the Tulo!! Wink

Stumble across any 34's??
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(07-19-2012, 06:24 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Sweet stuff mcleod! Love the AP's (especially the Certified) and the Tulo!! Wink

Stumble across any 34's??
Thanks and not one in here unfortunately. I still have that posey and Ricky. I will send you an offer for those two later tonight if you'd like.