Bernie Williams
David Cone (Yankees only)
Eric Davis (Cincy only)
Mike Mussina (Yankees only)
Andruw Jones (Braves only)
Jason Giambi (Yankees only)

LMK and I will check ORGs.

RE: WTTF: O'Neill & Bernie & others....
I've got a 2012 Topps Gold Rush O'Neill I'd probably be willing to trade. I don't have it listed yet in my org because at last check, these series 2 Gold Rush cards haven't been added to Beckett yet. If you're interested though, maybe we can work something out.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

What trade value would you put on the O'Neill?

Well, looking at the series 1 values as well as O'Neill card values...I'm guessing probably $5-$8. And probably closer to the low end.

I noticed you have a few Ozzie Smith cards I could use, so I'm sure we can work something out. I'd be willing to trade the O'Neill for either Ozzie or some 2012 base/insert hole fillers (Topps/Archives/Heritage). What do you think?
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(07-17-2012, 12:47 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Well, looking at the series 1 values as well as O'Neill card values...I'm guessing probably $5-$8. And probably closer to the low end.

I noticed you have a few Ozzie Smith cards I could use, so I'm sure we can work something out. I'd be willing to trade the O'Neill for either Ozzie or some 2012 base/insert hole fillers (Topps/Archives/Heritage). What do you think?
That would work for me.

Right on. I took a look thru my collection to see if I had anything else to offer you and other than a handful of base cards that I'm sure you already have, the only other card I came across that you might be interested in is a 2012 Topps Gold Sparkle #91 Alex Rodriguez/Jim Thome/Jason Giambi LDR (Giambi is in a Yankee uni). If it's a card you'd like we can just start a trade thru the Beckett site as that card is listed for trade in my org. If not, then we can just do it the old fashion way. LMK, thanks!

I only trade through the Beckett site, so set one up through the Trade screen, or I will. LMK.

Very good. Offer sent my friend.

I have a Jason Giambi Jersey Signed if interested....
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

I should have some of all of them.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/