`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulled Schumaker squirrel.. Need pricing help.

Pulled Schumaker squirrel.. Need pricing help.
I recently got back into collecting cards and I pulled the Schumaker rally squirrel card and am going to put it on eBay. I've never sold on eBay before and am unsure what the best route would be. Should I put a "Buy it Now" option with a best offer or do normal bidding? I'm unsure of what the real value of the card is.

Thanks a lot for your help!

RE: Pulled Schumaker squirrel.. Need pricing help.
I typically do normal bidding when I sell and have always had success but that depends when you plan to list it since the best time is normally on Sundays or Monday evenings. If you are unsure of the value you could always get a price guide and take if from there or just check ebay and see what others are going for. I know very little about Buy It Now since I rarely use it while selling so sorry I couldn't be of much help there.
[Image: 5kXMQ.jpg][/URL]
Collecting Angels, Mariners, SF Giants, Lakers, NY Giants, Penguins

Misc Players: Evan Longoria, Clayton Kershaw, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, Danica Patrick, Yasiel Puig, Paul George, Joey Votto, Aaron Rodgers and so on.

Start it at .99 on a 7 day auction and let it ride. You can always slap a bin/bo of 100$ and see what offers you get. Looks like theyve been selling between 50-90$
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

I always start at .99 as well - if you do a buy it now, I would have it a little higher than you expect to get just to see if someone will bite
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

I never place the opening bid lower that what I would take for the card at a minimum. Say I have a nonPC $25 card..I would not mind $8-10 cash for card, so I start the bidding at $7.77 say..if it does not sell, so what I have not sold the $25 for $2.02..I can always relist or use as trade bait.

If it a super hot card, then the opening bid is unimportant, since, through your research, you know what they are going for...

If you open a card super Low, you need to watch the ending before 24 hours to cancel auction...