`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Old User on new site
07-15-2012, 07:31 PM
Old User on new site
Im a old user of this site, and havent logged on in a couple years. The format of the site has changed drastically. It shows all my cards in a "recently added collection". But i cannot get them to come up any way. ANy help? It shows a number of items i have.But no way to see them. I hate to see all the time it took to put them online go to waste.
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: Old User on new site
IS this a easy fix or am i missing something. I hope i dont have to go back in and reinput all my cards. The site has changed by leaps and bounds, did everyone have to reinput?
07-18-2012, 05:44 PM
If you open the recently added collection can you see your cards?

Do you have a All Items Collection showing all of your collection?

Best Thing you can do is open the collection (either one) where you have all of the cards listed.

You need to start a collection by naming it at the bottom of the left column in add collection.

You will need to name the collection and mark it as public.

You will then need to go to all items and transfer some cards to the new collection.

The cards should become viable

Ray

Until you do this I can't look at your collection and try to figure out what is going on..

07-18-2012, 08:16 PM
if it has been a long time, sometimes the admns have to transfer your stuff. try contacting tkaplan

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
truthfully, one leads to the other