`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best bags for a one touch?

Best bags for a one touch?
Im trying to find out what is the best size/brand bag to slide a one touch magnet case into for added protction. I have seen one bag that is perfect, it slides in and folds over the top and seals perfectly. It is taller than a normal team bag. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Collecting Baseball Rookie Cards

RE: Best bags for a one touch?
I use the graded card team bags and they work well but have a lot of room on the sides.

(07-15-2012, 10:15 AM)geauxbravos Wrote: I use the graded card team bags and they work well but have a lot of room on the sides.
+1 thats what i use on mine.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it. Any brands, sizes?? How is the fit? Have you tried more than one?

(07-15-2012, 01:46 PM)redman5006 Wrote: Thanks for the replies, I appreciate it. Any brands, sizes?? How is the fit? Have you tried more than one?
Ultra Pro Graded Card Sleeves

(07-15-2012, 10:15 AM)geauxbravos Wrote: I use the graded card team bags and they work well but have a lot of room on the sides.
Exactly what this guy said. If you close it very tight and make sure there are no air bubbles between the adhesive sticky side and the bag, it will hold it and make it look quite nice!

(07-16-2012, 08:26 AM)dkotart Wrote: Ultra Pro Graded Card Sleeves
Do you have a lot of extra room with these like other members are saying? Thanks for the reply.K
(07-16-2012, 09:04 AM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: Exactly what this guy said. If you close it very tight and make sure there are no air bubbles between the adhesive sticky side and the bag, it will hold it and make it look quite nice!
Thanks

(07-17-2012, 05:32 AM)redman5006 Wrote: Do you have a lot of extra room with these like other members are saying? Thanks for the reply.K

Thanks
Here is a pic of a magnetic one touch in a graded card sleeve.

[Image: img469.jpg] [Image: img470.jpg]