`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for an opinion (RE: 2012 A&G retail)

Looking for an opinion (RE: 2012 A&G retail)
Since the 2012 A&G product hit, I've picked up three blasters, a rack pack, and like 5 or 6 loose packs and wound up getting two relics, two A&G back no-number minis, and a hand-numbered red back mini.

Needless to say, I'm doing pretty good for retail stuff. However, I've been missing some stuff too. One of the blasters only had 7 packs instead of the guaranteed 8 (it was sealed with the Topps wrap when I bought it); and the rack pack only had two gold-bordered minis instead of the guaranteed 3 (both the rack pack and the cello pack containing the minis were sealed).

So, here's where I need an opinion. Should I bother getting in touch with Topps over the missing stuff, or should I chalk it up to a wash since I'm actually getting pretty good hits despite missing other cards?

I know Topps replaces missing product when it comes to hobby, but do they do the same for retail?

Thanks for reading and any opinions and thoughts you may want to share.
[Image: NewBitmapImage4-1.jpg]

[Image: NewBitmapImage2.jpg]

Working on: 2011 Topps 60/Next 60 unique Autos (50/142) & Relics (?/101)

RE: Looking for an opinion (RE: 2012 A&G retail)
I bought a rack pack that no gold-borders at all come to think of it.
You are doing pretty well with those hits tho, if any of the NNO's are for trade I could really use them, building the NNO set again (or at least trying to)
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

product wasnt as advertised. i would contact them, regardless of if you got a good haul or not

I got 2 rack packs and neither had any gold cards - I don't have the wrappers, but didn't recall saying they would

I agree with Jacoby - the boxes should have what they say they should have, regardless of the other hits
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney