`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting started here trading

getting started here trading
Hi there everyone!! I am looking for set builders who would be interested in trading base cards so I can complete some of my sets. I`m so tired of buying,buying so I thought I`d give trading a shot. I have no problem sending first until I can get my trades up. At the moment I am working on my org, but I have thousands of cards so it`s gonna take awhile. Looking forward to meeting and trading with everyone!! Always looking for Andrew Mccutchen stuff too!! I do have other stuff for trade so I don`t want to scare anyone off that doesn`t set build

RE: getting started here trading
I am always up for a trade. Take a look through my stuff and see if I have anything that can help you out. Also let me know what sets you are working on. Most cards that are under .40 cents that I have are not marked for trade, but I can look through and see if I have what you need.
[Image: H8Ura.png]
SIGNATURE IMAGE CREATED BY
jbel4331 [ http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-153852.html ]

Welcome aboard. Take a look through my organize and see if I can help with any of your sets.
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

Welcome. Feel free to surf through my Organize as well.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

check me out - I couldn't see any cards in your org marked for trade
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Welcome to the trading world! Here is a link that will help you get your cards loaded into your org and marked for trade. http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1436748.html Feel free to pm if you have any questions or need help.

I am looking to get rid of all my base cards... Ill take a look at your org now and send you an offer if I see anything
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

Thanks guys! I`m looking as we speak. Funny, I was adding stuff to my org and all of a sudden I got locked out of it and asked for 20 bucks to continue so I`ll get that sorted out today so I can mark the cards

the org is free but after adding over 100 card, you have to pay $20 for the org.....it also says you have 40 cards but you need to put 1 in the column and click the layout for trade
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

My main goal with my PC is set building and have listed all my duplicates from the past 20+ years in my organize so feel free to scan it. My only PC guy at the moment is Dustin Pedroia (any card of him). Also collect Red Sox Autographs (not as much as the first two).
Welcome to Beckett and it's always nice to have another set builder here.
-Rob