`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting started here trading

RE: getting started here trading
(07-14-2012, 07:40 PM)krazy4cards Wrote: Hi there everyone!! I am looking for set builders who would be interested in trading base cards so I can complete some of my sets. I`m so tired of buying,buying so I thought I`d give trading a shot. I have no problem sending first until I can get my trades up. At the moment I am working on my org, but I have thousands of cards so it`s gonna take awhile. Looking forward to meeting and trading with everyone!! Always looking for Andrew Mccutchen stuff too!! I do have other stuff for trade so I don`t want to scare anyone off that doesn`t set build
Besides what's listed on my Org, I have a bunch of Topps 1981-1989, and some 90's stuff, as well as 2010-2011. Let me know if you're interested. And welcome aboard!
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

RE: getting started here trading
Thanks guys for the info and the greetings!! Much appreciated! And looking forward to tradin` and talking sports and cards with everyone!!