`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/1 autos

RE: 1/1 autos
(07-17-2012, 10:21 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Just for reference, my post (minus the last sentence that has no bearing):

Followed up by:

To show what I was talking about in the first place:

And let's wrap it up with one of my all time favorites. I love when people whip this one out, as if they are some higher being of "collector".

That's great that you have your opinion and that you felt like sharing. However, just like the real world, other people are going to believe differently than you and are going to share their views in response. I just don't see any need to dump on other people or call others, even generally, names as if they are inferior based on what/how they choose to spend their money in this hobby. No, I'm not thin skinned, pretty thick skinned actually. I just believe in common decency. That's MY opinion.

I like how you didnt include anything else anyone else said. just everything i wrote. Its none of my business what people decide to buy or believe. In my opinion as a auto collector i think "1/1" cut autos are a gimmick and a joke. And yes i do think that people who buy into these are gullible. Thats my opinion. if you dont like this post then dont respond. im not hatin on you, im making a simple statement.