`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading BASKETBALL for BASEBALL

RE: Trading BASKETBALL for BASEBALL
I'm interested as well in some Kobe, maybe Jordans. I think you have enough now to justify throwing them in the org Smile. Also I have about 600 baseball I am looking to move.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Clarence Weatherspoon and Jamal Mashburn I would be interested in
Collecting Clarence Weatherspoon

OK guys, I think the most fair thing to do is just to go ahead and bite the bullet and start listing BKB. I don't even have the OPG yet, guess I'll dive in tonight.

Honestly everyone, Idk what I have here. Majority of what I have is going to be the 80's and 90's stuff like Jordan, Barkley, Malone, Pippen, Ewing, etc. I bought a huge collection several years ago that has most of the mid to late 90's stuff in it like Kobe, Duncan, Iverson, and those guys. I still do shows every now and then so I have a little bit of LeBron, D Wade, Anthony, etc as well. I even have some 70's stuff if anyone is into Dr. J and Artis Gilmore LOL

I'm just gonna start listing, my BKB collection is pretty much pure, I sold off a few Kobe cards and some of my Jordans but other that that no one has ever cherry picked. Hope there are things in here you all need.

As for baseball, I collect Paul Konerko with my son. My want list is in my org. I also collect Frank Thomas. Beyond that, I collect younger guys like Mike Trout, Mark Trumbo, Buster Posey, Eric Hosmer, Dayan Viciedo, Wilin Rosario, Mike Stanton, Paul Goldschmidt, etc. I am also currently working on sets of 1966 Topps, 1973 Topps, 1980 Topps, and 2012 Topps Heritage.

But even beyond that, I just really don't have an interest in basketball, so I am more than happy to trade these off to someone who appreciates them more than me. I have more baseball sets I canstart working on, so feel free to open up some offers. Thanks guys!

Lanny

PS - Just so everyone knows up front, my job hours can change at the drop of a hat. If we are in the middle of a trade and you don't hear from me in a week, it has already happened several times where someone at work goes down for a while and I get called in immediately to work doubles for a while. Don't worry, I always get back to you Smile