Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANT SEAHAWKS!!! -

RE: WANT SEAHAWKS!!! -
...up
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

I would be happy to trade a few to you if you could explain why it was you left the feedback you did on your last trade with matthew fechter.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Because his communication, i run my own business and cant be on here every day. He thinks just because he writes something it means he will have a response in 2 minutes.

He never went more then a few days without a response yet said i had poor communication. Thats a little ridiculous. On top of that he left me poor feedback just because he is impatient.

Poor communication goes more then one way. On top of that its not like i left negative feedback i just didnt leave him 5 stars.

Just because you run your own business is no excuse. I told you from the very beginning of the trade that I had a hectic work schedule and would have them out as soon as possible. You on the other hand said that you'd have them out the next day, when in fact it took you 10 days. On top of that you marked them as shipped on the 13th. which is a Monday. The DC said it was received by your post office on the 16th. So not only could I not get a straight answer as to when I was getting my card, but you lied (marking shipped when they weren't.) And just because I can find 10 min. out of my busy day to get on here after work and ask about my card does not mean I have poor communication skills. Just admit the fact that it was nothing more than retaliation. I can copy and past every single comment on our trade and post it if you would like to debate the subject.

Did i leave you hanging for a weeks without responding? No..

Did i keep you updated every few days? Yes..

Did i leave negative feedback for you? No..

Did you get your card w/tracking? Yes..

Did you act like a 13 yr old boy waiting for his first girlfriend to come over? Yes..

You were incredibly impatient and over-reacted to everything. Even now you are overreacting to not getting a perfect score. I hope the other traders take note of your maturity and how you handle things.

Yeah how immature of me to want to know where my DC # is 1 week after you said you were getting my card out the next day. How immature of me to keep asking you what was going on since you were posting that you had sent others cards out, but I hadn't heard anything from you until I asked. How immature of me to make it a point to get to the post office 2 days after our trade was accepted to mail your card out to you so that you had it quickly. How immature of me to point out the fact that you lied about having sent the card out when you in fact hadn't.

You want to talk about immature? How about not offering up some info as to what was going on without me having to ask first

How about not lying about having sent the card out

How about only leaving me feedback that I didn't deserve after I left feedback that you did

How about either not lying to me or the other people you were trading with about not having padded envelopes (which was your excuse)

You want to know what I did? I drove myself to the postoffice, stood in line, paid for a padded envelope there, paid for DC and got your card out.

If you would have once offered up any information as to what was going on I would have been fine with everything. If this is any indication as to how you run your "own business" then I suspect you'll be at the unemployment line any day now.

And don't ever question my maturity. I did more in my life and saw more in my life at the age of 24 then most people ever will. I've seen 18 yr old kids I served with handle themselves with more "maturity" than you and your excuses and feedback score will ever be able to imagine.

I'm done dealing with this though. You apparently will never be able to admit what I've asked of you. No sense in arguing with someone who apparently knows it all.

I have nothing but positive feedback before you and after you but i obviously have some imaginary grudge just for you.

Fact is your problem was that i did not respond within minutes of you posting. You acted very impatient and are reacting as if you did not receive the card. Once again, i did not leave you negative feedback, i left you 4 stars rather then 5 because of how impatient you were.

You are now coming into my thread because you did not get 5 stars feedback and trying to make personal attacks over it. Yeah, thats the attitude of a great 5 star trader.. i wonder why you would have got 4 stars for your communication, seems like you are real level headed and mature from this thread.

I think your actions speak alot louder then anything you are saying and im sure other traders will take note.

you can check me to see if i have anything you want

both of you are new and need to watch how you handle yourselves over 1 star. some of us watch this stuff because we dont trust noobies and this gives us even more suspicions...
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Completely agree - thanks for the bump