`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Moving......what a pain in the butt....

RE: OT: Moving......what a pain in the butt....
(07-14-2012, 09:23 AM)younglover Wrote: Feel your pain.....moving sucks. Hope you get back to a normal life soon.
Thanks ....truly appreciate it.....Smile
(07-14-2012, 09:32 AM)slotman11 Wrote: I feel for you... you will get back set up real soon I am sure...if you need some room to store your card collection, be sure to let me know...Smile I have some space for you...
No problem.....you cover the shipping, there on there way.......NOT.....:p
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

im making my 27th move in September (this one is semi-in-town, maybe 20 miles). it aint fun, but ive honestly gotten used to it. i can pack my entire place in less than a week now :p

(07-14-2012, 11:35 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: im making my 27th move in September (this one is semi-in-town, maybe 20 miles). it aint fun, but ive honestly gotten used to it. i can pack my entire place in less than a week now :p
Wish I could say the same....guess your collection isn't as big as mine.......:p
Bucket

i moved 8 times as a kid and went to 6 different schools...its not all that bad

at least you are moving your stuff yourself, you wont have to worry about getting stuff stolen

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(07-14-2012, 12:35 PM)p18mann Wrote: i moved 8 times as a kid and went to 6 different schools...its not all that bad

at least you are moving your stuff yourself, you wont have to worry about getting stuff stolen
No one nut me touches my collection ....Smile
Bucket

I'm sure you don't have room for all those cards so you can send them to me to save space, LOL. I have my own card room and can't imagine having to move to an apartment.
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]

I feel ya bro I have benn dealing with a move and getting a house ready Finally I am in ...Now I just need to get some stuff together for some trades lol
Photobucket

(07-14-2012, 12:25 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Some of you know I am in the process of moving and some of you don't.......What a pain in the butt it is, more work than I thought.....didn't think I could accumulate so much crap over 35 years but I guess I was wrong.....its been more difficult because I am moving from a house into an apartment with a lot less space.....must have moved at least 100 800 count boxes or more and still have the more recent stuff to pack.....will be going thru most of them in the next few months and dumping most of them.........well guess ill stop ranting now......Smile
We made a deal on a house and it was accepted. We close on 8/24, so we will be moving then. Our last move was the same as yours -- From a rent house to an apartment. For the first time in our marriage, my wife and I are moving from an apartment into our OWN home!!!

And moving is gonna suck. He have the apartment, a garage so full we can't park in it, and a storage unit FULL of stuff from old the rent house. But I have decided on one thing... I'm too damn old to do this move via U-Haul. I'm gonna hire 2 Fat Guys and 1 Fat Truck, or some such thing and get them to move the big stuff and the stuff in the storage unit. There's big stuff in there as well. Typically, thpse types are insured, and the get the job done FAST! I can deal with the small stuff and my cards too.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(07-14-2012, 03:31 PM)rburkett Wrote: I'm sure you don't have room for all those cards so you can send them to me to save space, LOL. I have my own card room and can't imagine having to move to an apartment.
Sure.....ill send you all my Commons.....what's your addy again ......:p
Bucket