`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a BONE to pick with UD

RE: I have a BONE to pick with UD
I think the fossils cards are a great way to get people interested in a little science and into real history. The cards are very cool.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

Nice card!!!

That card is spectacular. A Roman coin would've been sick, sure, but I was a dinosaur junkie as a kid. That right there's pretty much this 8 year old Garbage-Pail-Kids-and-Topps-Baseball-collector's fantasy incarnate. Just a great get and if it's anything like my wooly mammoth piece, no scan can fully capture the porousness and texture of the piece.

It's a worthy sendoff...have a wonderful time in Florida!
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

hahahaha, loved the title. those are sweet cards!

Nice card. I also just got my redemption card, a bronze Greek coin. I was happy with anything, whether it be an artifact or fossil, as I don't have any of these. It's in rough condition of course, and smaller than the coin used in the UD preview pic, but I really like it.

I made the mistake of passing on the last 3-4 redemptions on ebay from a few months ago, and now they've really dried up. I'm not a hockey fan, but I'm guessing a lot of people didn't or don't open 2011-12 Parkhurst? I am tempted to buy a few boxes just looking for a redemption but judging from the sales of autos on ebay it seems like a really poor value break.

Those cards are SICK! Congrats Walt and Ty!!! Thanks for sharing the amazing adds!

Randi

awesome card, i have 3 fossil (2 mini and 1 full size) cards my self and love the way they look

Great card and pretty catchy title.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS