`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those who get inspired by A&G...

For those who get inspired by A&G...
If you want to go back and collect previous years I have TONS of mini's FT, looking to put this years sets to bed as fast as possible so I can focus on the tough sets (EXT's and NNO's)
[Image: DSCN0152.jpg]
The semi-empty box on the lower left is now full but my camera's battery is dead so I can't take a new pic til the batteries recharge Smile
If you want to see some of the previous years stuff I have a lot scanned in my photobucket:
http://s385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/petesahutt/
Check the sub-albums, I have lots of pics of my stuff!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: For those who get inspired by A&G...
I'd be interested in all of your Braves and Yankees minis.

(07-13-2012, 01:19 PM)carolinahuey Wrote: I'd be interested in all of your Braves and Yankees minis.
Interested in your Red Sox.
Looking for numbered inserts of Manny, Nomar, Pedro and Mo Vaughn (Thanks jbel4331)
[Image: aOHTlGK.png]

(07-13-2012, 01:22 PM)Cashbail Wrote: Interested in your Red Sox.
I just sent you a large offer Smile
(07-13-2012, 01:19 PM)carolinahuey Wrote: I'd be interested in all of your Braves and Yankees minis.
Sent you an open offer as well, thank you!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I will get a list together of what else I need from those non sport sets im still working on and shoot you over an offer.

In the off season I will be back to collecting the "regulars" right now being it as I am 2 hours from 2 yankee farm teams heavy in prospecting. so come september I will be ready for a large mini trade yankee stuff of whatevers left

In the off season I will be back to collecting the "regulars" right now being it as I am 2 hours from 2 yankee farm teams heavy in prospecting. so come september I will be ready for a large mini trade yankee stuff of whatevers left

I would be interested in any of the Rangers minis. I dont have many for my team sets. Let me know. Thanks.

Pete! I got 4 2012 NNO and 2 Bazooka Backs and an A&G back Harper, plus lots of everything else Make a large ginter mini offer and I will take those extra minis off your hand

I am collecting

Base mini
all mini inserts from all years and I just spent the last 5 hours getting my org marked up for you to send me an offer
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

Pete I am looking to build all mini sets from previous years. My minis from 2012 are in org if you wanna take a look.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage