`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
OT: why am I not surprised...

OT: why am I not surprised...
anyone else got their popcorn ready??? this guy has to be one of the DUMBEST idiots on the face of the earth... what a dingbat...

http://network.yardbarker.com/author/art...idget=true

RE: OT: why am I not surprised...
whats dumb is that they are requiring him to pay 5 grand a month when he was playing football for like 30 grand for the indoor team. its a shame he isnt paying but maybe he doesnt have that much anymore.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(07-13-2012, 01:08 PM)nthnoak Wrote: whats dumb is that they are requiring him to pay 5 grand a month when he was playing football for like 30 grand for the indoor team. its a shame he isnt paying but maybe he doesnt have that much anymore.
Agreed, but he should show up and explain his situation (not doing so is dumb and makes himself look bad)

(07-13-2012, 01:14 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Agreed, but he should show up and explain his situation (not doing so is dumb and makes himself look bad)
I agree also. But the lawyer said that it was his fault TO wasnt there.
I had my lawyer tell me once that I didnt have to show up because it was just a preliminary thing but the judge expected me to be there and put out a warrant out on me. Not saying thats what happened but thats kinda what it sounds like.
And explaining wont do any good. My buddy was paying $800/month and lost his job. (Great job)
And he tried to explain his situation to get it lessened and they wouldnt budge and he brought home $11 dollar paychecks for 9 months before they dropped it down. He had to sell everything and move in with his mom. Youd think there would be some common sense involved in the court system but thats usually not the case. Sad really...
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(07-13-2012, 02:57 PM)the great 48 Wrote: I agree also. But the lawyer said that it was his fault TO wasnt there.
I had my lawyer tell me once that I didnt have to show up because it was just a preliminary thing but the judge expected me to be there and put out a warrant out on me. Not saying thats what happened but thats kinda what it sounds like.
And explaining wont do any good. My buddy was paying $800/month and lost his job. (Great job)
And he tried to explain his situation to get it lessened and they wouldnt budge and he brought home $11 dollar paychecks for 9 months before they dropped it down. He had to sell everything and move in with his mom. Youd think there would be some common sense involved in the court system but thats usually not the case. Sad really...
funny thing popped into my head when you said the court system not having common sense. the kobe/vanessa bryant divorce. why in the world did they give all 3 of their houses to vanessa? doesnt kobe need a place to live as well lol? just seems ridiculous to split 2 people up and give one of them all 3 of the houses. idiots
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I went through something very similar, I had to pay 1,200 per month child support, lost my job, as many did,was out of work for 3 months, and had to take a job making less than half of what I was before, it took me a year to be able to get a court date and get it lowered. So, maybe he should have been there, but the system is flawed, majorly flawed.

(07-13-2012, 02:57 PM)the great 48 Wrote: I agree also. But the lawyer said that it was his fault TO wasnt there.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]