`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ceremonial Box of A&G

My Ceremonial Box of A&G
Living as I do in Lewis Ginter's neighborhood (well, one of them anyway - and of course, Lewis Ginter was the "Ginter" in Allen & Ginter) I always make sure to pick up some Allen & Ginter - never really hit anything too good in it, but its always been fun. This year my box not only yielded fun, but something good

Box Topper - Jeter's 3000th Hit Baseball Highlight. Good start.

Relics - Some guy I never heard of who is listed as a golf instructor and whose name I can't even remember. A golf instructor - really?

The World's Stronger Man - does this mean this is one of those guys who shows up on ESPN in the competitions where they are doing stuff like carrying anchors? Cool! Okay, not as cool as the weird woodgrain looking mini which was attached to it, but this is just the sort of weird thing that A&G can be counted on.

Autograph - Allen Craig, St Louis Cardinals. Can't complain about getting an autograph from A&G

World's Tallest Buildings - I love these cards and I got four I believe (also picked up a blaster so maybe counting the one from the blaster -- the beautiful 40 Wall Street) with two very notable ones - The Empire State Building and One World Trade Center. You have to figure those two will be the most popular of this series

Minis:

Siberian Husky, a whale and Mary were the main notables notables (the blaster yielded a A&G backed Richard Petty)

Except for the aforementioned weird wood grain looking card:

Yes, in the same pack as the World's Strongest Man relic (if this box was sold by the pack, wow) I pulled:

B.J. Upton Wood, 1/1!

I guess I can no longer say I just have fun buying A&G but never pull anything good from it.

Sorry, I don't have a scanner.

RE: My Ceremonial Box of A&G
Congrats on the 1/1! Great pull.

Hey, Hank Haney is a great golf instructor, so great that he even gave up on Tiger.
[Image: IsX9y.png]

Nice Break! Congrats on the 1/1!

Sweet wood congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK