`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
In honor of the USA win tonight...the REAL DREAM TEAM!

In honor of the USA win tonight...the REAL DREAM TEAM!
My thoughts....way to many 3pt shots...

still not going to live up to these guys!

[Image: %24(KGrHqZ,!r!E+oZLDp5fBP+SymVOlw~~60_3.JPG]
1992 Skybox Mark and See Mini Team photo card.
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

RE: In honor of the USA win tonight...the REAL DREAM TEAM!
Agree 100%!!! This new so called "Dream Team" could never even hold the 92 teams sweat towel because of one glaring & obvious reason...... LEBRON JAMES

The guy wouldn't even make the 92 team & is as talentless as they come. Can't shoot, isn't clutch, and carries a stigma about him that would be more relatable to other countries! He'd be better off on the communist Russian team because he clearly believes he's all that matters and is some sort of "king"

Off topic a little???? Ok sorry....

But 92 was way better than 12 for many reasons.... But none more obvious.....
Then LeBron James Smile

bengu you must live in a cave, get out sometime and actually watch a game or two

(07-15-2012, 04:16 PM)tristanrules Wrote: bengu you must live in a cave, get out sometime and actually watch a game or two
+1

[Image: Nick.jpg]

There was only one thing wrong with that 1992 Dream Team... NO WAY Mullin should have been on that team with Isiah Thomas in the league! That was total bs...

(07-15-2012, 08:58 PM)dyarberry Wrote: There was only one thing wrong with that 1992 Dream Team... NO WAY Mullin should have been on that team with Isiah Thomas in the league! That was total bs...
Christian Laettner... surely they could've found another college player for him

People need to leave legends alone - there is only one Dream Team. Anything else is just the National Team or Team USA or whatever you want to call it.

(07-15-2012, 04:16 PM)tristanrules Wrote: bengu you must live in a cave, get out sometime and actually watch a game or two
I've watched more basketball then u and nick put together... and i KNOW for a fact that LeBron is overrated. Stop kissing his u know what ok!

dont worry about bengu, he's just immature, try debating with him, it gets real interesting lol. do you really believe what you post or do you just like trolling?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(07-16-2012, 10:27 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: dont worry about bengu, he's just immature, try debating with him, it gets real interesting lol. do you really believe what you post or do you just like trolling?
Trolling....kinda sad when the only time you see his name is when it comes to Lebron....but then again he watches more basketball than me so I shouldnt talk....haha
(07-16-2012, 09:42 PM)bengu Wrote: I've watched more basketball then u and nick put together... and i KNOW for a fact that LeBron is overrated. Stop kissing his u know what ok!
Def. Someone who averages nearly a triple double is def overrated.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(07-16-2012, 10:27 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: dont worry about bengu, he's just immature, try debating with him, it gets real interesting lol. do you really believe what you post or do you just like trolling?
Oh is this so? What would you like to debate? You just got mad the last few threads because I put your idol LeBron in place.

Don't you have a wedding you need to be getting ready for? So why don't you get off the internet, put down your LeBron cards, and put all your focus on that instead of on here?

Yes I believe everything I write. No trolling needed. I've been here a long time and don't ever start arguments with anybody. In the last thread you & I had a disagreement, it was MY thread about how much of a overrated clown LBJ is... YOU decided to take offense to it and make a comment to start an argument which equals TROLLING

So PingBling= TROLL