`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longest Time it Took to Fill a Redemption

Longest Time it Took to Fill a Redemption
I bought a box of '09 Certified that year and pulled a Shawn Nelson RC Auto Redemption and after almost 3 years it is finally marked as shipped!

So what was the longest time it took for you to get a redemption?
I collect Detroit Lions, Detroit Pistons, and Former Michigan Wolverines

[Image: th_445.jpg]

RE: Longest Time it Took to Fill a Redemption
I just made a thread like this a few weeks ago. 3 years is a frickin long time man! Thats the longest ive heard of and longer than anyone that posted in my thread. Right now Im going on 16 months and still waiting so you have me beat by a long shot.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

That's insane....right now I'm on my longest wait which is 5 months....if it wasn't a higher end card I wouldn't wait. (DeMarco Murray Blue Refractor Auto /99)

(07-12-2012, 09:29 PM)najay Wrote: I bought a box of '09 Certified that year and pulled a Shawn Nelson RC Auto Redemption and after almost 3 years it is finally marked as shipped!

So what was the longest time it took for you to get a redemption?
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I waited 5 years for one
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I'm currently sitting at a little over a year and a half. I called Panini multiple times about it and twice they said they would send out a replacement. Never got said replacement and the redemption is still listed as pending. I finally went after Panini on Twitter yesterday and they actually replied and told me they'd take care of it. We'll see.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

19 months and counting.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Just got my email today about my 2009 Contenders Shawn Nelson #ed/99 Auto. Never thought I would see it. It shipped today.

Well, I listed what Upper Decks website says below. But I pulled a Larry Bird auto on March 1st of 2008 and still do not have the card or anything for the card. The replacement has not been requested yet.

I also pulled 2 more of the exact same card, one later in 2008 and one in 2009. Those two have been replaced, but I am still waiting on this actual card to be produced. For the last 3 years at the National Convention, I have gone to Upper Decks booth to ask them about this card and am at the final conclusion that they will never produce this card unfortunately. I will probably request a replacement and hopefully pick it up at the National this year.

3/1/2008

LARRY BIRD
2007-08 NBA SP AUTHENTIC BY THE NUMBER- "CAREER POINTS" # ED TO 75 BN- LB

Replacement Requested

4/20/2011

Thanks for reading.

(07-13-2012, 12:20 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: 19 months and counting.
+1
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(07-12-2012, 11:25 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I waited 5 years for one
Dang thats forever!!

Just got my email today about my 2009 Contenders Shawn Nelson #ed/99 Auto. Never thought I would see it. It shipped today.

They must have just got Shawn Nelson into sign

Well, I listed what Upper Decks website says below. But I pulled a Larry Bird auto on March 1st of 2008 and still do not have the card or anything for the card. The replacement has not been requested yet.

I also pulled 2 more of the exact same card, one later in 2008 and one in 2009. Those two have been replaced, but I am still waiting on this actual card to be produced. For the last 3 years at the National Convention, I have gone to Upper Decks booth to ask them about this card and am at the final conclusion that they will never produce this card unfortunately. I will probably request a replacement and hopefully pick it up at the National this year.

3/1/2008

LARRY BIRD
2007-08 NBA SP AUTHENTIC BY THE NUMBER- "CAREER POINTS" # ED TO 75 BN- LB

Replacement Requested

4/20/2011

Thanks for reading.

That sucks, that Bird card sounds sweet!
I collect Detroit Lions, Detroit Pistons, and Former Michigan Wolverines

[Image: th_445.jpg]