• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-12 SP Authentic Break

11-12 SP Authentic Break
It's finally here. I ended up getting a box from my LCS. Here's the break:

Rookie Holo FX: Matt Read, Brett Connolly

Essentials: Jimmy Howard, Drew Doughty

Non-Auto rookie #/999: Matt Puempel

Future Watch Auto/Rookies #/999: Matt Frattin, Andy Miele

Limited Auto/Patch #2/100 of Devin Setoguchi (4 color patch with stitching)

Plus it seems there are non-autographed versions of the rookies as I pulled cards of Louis LeBlanc, Adam Larsson & John Moore, among others.

Not bad. The Setoguchi saved the box & as its reward, is going up on auction. I'm not sure about the rest of the break yet.

RE: 11-12 SP Authentic Break
not a bad break. would like to see a pitcher of the setoguchi patch if you get a chance.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

nice patch, would love to see it!

Nice connolly
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(07-12-2012, 12:14 PM)azicet Wrote: Plus it seems there are non-autographed versions of the rookies as I pulled cards of Louis LeBlanc, Adam Larsson & John Moore, among others.
There is what is listed on the Sell Sheet as Rookie Extended Series numbered R1 to R100 and the are inserted 1:2 and are not really RC but inserts.

I tried uploading the pic but it's saying the file is too big. Here's a link to it on the bay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...483wt_1210

What's weird is that on the back it says it's from 2010-11 SP Authentic, not 11-12. I wonder if it was some kind of buyback, (or UD just got lazy & put a card from last year into this year to make the box quota of 3 autos!)

Anyway, the picture does not do it justice. It's 1/3 white, 1/3 blue with the remaining 1/3 split evenly with orange & black. There is visible stitching on the white, orange & black. If anyone wants a better look, please PM me & I'll e-mail you the photo I took of the card.

(07-12-2012, 10:00 PM)azicet Wrote: I tried uploading the pic but it's saying the file is too big. Here's a link to it on the bay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...483wt_1210

What's weird is that on the back it says it's from 2010-11 SP Authentic, not 11-12. I wonder if it was some kind of buyback, (or UD just got lazy & put a card from last year into this year to make the box quota of 3 autos!)

Anyway, the picture does not do it justice. It's 1/3 white, 1/3 blue with the remaining 1/3 split evenly with orange & black. There is visible stitching on the white, orange & black. If anyone wants a better look, please PM me & I'll e-mail you the photo I took of the card.
The Autos from 2010-11 SP Authentic are ones that they did not include in the packs last year at all-- not even as redemptions. So they added them to this years product. But they are supposed to be a bonus Auto and not part of the 3 per box as I understand it.

(07-12-2012, 10:21 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: The Autos from 2010-11 SP Authentic are ones that they did not include in the packs last year at all-- not even as redemptions. So they added them to this years product. But they are supposed to be a bonus Auto and not part of the 3 per box as I understand it.
Figures. If that's the case, I got screwed out of an auto & there's nothing I can technically do about it since I got 3 autos in my box.

IF TRADING i am very interestedin the Frattin future watch auto rookie card numbered. CHECK OUT MY ORG thanks.