`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/12 Panini Limited Box Break #1 NBA

11/12 Panini Limited Box Break #1 NBA

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Advertising of group breaks is not allowed. This is your first warning, please don't do it again.

RE: 11/12 Panini Limited Box Break #1 NBA
ouch!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Forum NAZI strikes, yet again.............................................................

(07-12-2012, 02:44 PM)gyrodata Wrote: Forum NAZI strikes, yet again.............................................................
who are you implying that towards?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(07-12-2012, 02:51 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: who are you implying that towards?
Towards me is my assumption.
gyrodata (and anyone else that agrees with his view), the TOS states what is and isn't allowed and also states that Beckett reserves the right to determine what they will or won't allow at any given time without the need to notify any users. This is very standard technical/legal jargon. This is their website, they determine the rules, and us as their moderators, must enforce them. If you do not like it, you are more than welcome to take it up with them. In this particular instance, while there may be some trustworthy people who hold group breaks, Beckett (and I agree with them) believe that it is in this site's best interest NOT to allow group breaks to happen. This keeps Beckett from someone suing them later on if they got taken for money and then they decide to blame Beckett for not stopping it before it began, and it also keeps the board from bad publicity from something like that happening. But like I said, if you dislike the rules, you're more than welcome to take it up with them. Me, as a moderator, must enforce their rules. Thank you.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards