`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for new stuff to add to collection

Looking for new stuff to add to collection
I am looking to add new stuff to my collection. It doesn't matter if it's base I need for my Michael Vick, Randy Moss, or Brett Favre collection. I am also looking for Felix Jones, Darren Mcfadden, Dustin Keller, James Hardy, Harry Douglas, and several others. Feel free to post what you have or pm me and I will get back to you. Thanks for looking and look forward to hearing from you.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

RE: Looking for new stuff to add to collection
I've got some Vick,Moss,Favre in my org if you want to take a look and see if you like any of them

OFFER SENT
[Image: QgxJg.png]

Right now I am looking for anything of Peyton Manning, Marshall Faulk, Marvin Harrison and also mid/high end auto/gu cards of Andre Dawson

Also collecting 1991 Topps Desert Shield PSA 9 or 10 Baseball cards.

thanks replied to everyone so far keep the offers coming
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

have a dustin keller down and distance jersey from 2011 elite - should be in my trade org
shot you an offer
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

(07-12-2012, 09:10 AM)a2coupe2a Wrote: have a dustin keller down and distance jersey from 2011 elite - should be in my trade org
shot you an offer
thanks for the trade I will get them ready to mail out

pm sent

Okay I got a couple of trades done and I even bought a few new things. Please feel free to send me an offer. I am buying a few things depends on if the price is right. Thanks.

Bump for another day