`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loving COMC

Loving COMC
I just sold some sunglasses on ebay, and decided to really take COMC out for a serious test drive. Dudes, I'm loving it. I have knocked out a TON of my 58 needs for $.50- $2.00 for commons, and a few stars for more than that. I got the Eddide Mathews for 6 freakin bucks! Now, I think you can wind up with better deals on ebay for the big names, but for set builders like me, this site is awesome.
Now, I have a fairly realistic chance of finishing up this set at the National. How sweet is that???
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

RE: Loving COMC
I haven't done anything major on that site yet. I've got my first batch of cards due to be finished processing on Monday and I've bought a few cards through some sellers sales and flipped them to get my money back and a little more but nothing crazy yet.

From what I gather, when you're buying large groups of cards, it's great and probably far better than ebay anyway. The scans are MUCH better than anything I see on ebay and you get front/back scans on top of it. Plus, and this will help you I'm sure, you will save a ton on s/h fees unless you ran into a good dealer on ebay who was listing everything you needed and gave a heck of a deal on combined shipping.

Glad to hear it's working out for you!

Yup, that's 100% true on shipping. Depending on how close I get on the 58's, I may even finish out my 69 set too. That would be a crazy productive baseball card summer.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

yeah Ive done all my buying on comc and I love it, for me its worked out much better than ebay I can find some really cheap cards that I need.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Every month I drop $20 on my 12 favorite Yankee players. Today, I'll be picking up some more Andy Pettitte cards if they fix the error on their website.

I shop for my set needs there all the time. Congrats on the pickups!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball