`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men in Hats and Fashionable Ladies

Men in Hats and Fashionable Ladies
So, from what I can see these are going to be very similar in value to last year's Flocculence and Fortunes for the Taking mini inserts and not as tough as the Saltiest Sailors from 2010. I was kinda hoping that there would be another really tough mini insert set to chase again this year Sad

It also appears that they fixed the over-production of the base mini's from 301-350, but it's still early so I will withhold final judgment on that issue.

Is it me or doesn't every one of the Musical Masters mini's look off-center? I've looked at dozens of auctions and they almost all appear to be 60/40 OC.

Oh and please make everyone stop listing their mini's on eBay and calling them SP's, SSP's or 'case-hits', I really hate seeing "2012 Allen and Ginter Derek Jeter Quakerback SP" (just a pet-peeve thing)

[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Men in Hats and Fashionable Ladies
(07-11-2012, 05:39 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: So, from what I can see these are going to be very similar in value to last year's Flocculence and Fortunes for the Taking mini inserts and not as tough as the Saltiest Sailors from 2010. I was kinda hoping that there would be another really tough mini insert set to chase again this year Sad

It also appears that they fixed the over-production of the base mini's from 301-350, but it's still early so I will withhold final judgment on that issue.

Is it me or doesn't every one of the Musical Masters mini's look off-center? I've looked at dozens of auctions and they almost all appear to be 60/40 OC.

Oh and please make everyone stop listing their mini's on eBay and calling them SP's, SSP's or 'case-hits', I really hate seeing "2012 Allen and Ginter Derek Jeter Quakerback SP" (just a pet-peeve thing)
yes the musical masters are a little off centerd.+1 on the calling them sp's,ssp's, i saw one on the bay that said sp rare gold border lol they all have gold borders except for the black.lol nothing rare about them.

[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(07-11-2012, 05:48 PM)bman12 Wrote: yes the musical masters are a little off centerd.+1 on the calling them sp's,ssp's, i saw one on the bay that said sp rare gold border lol they all have gold borders except for the black.lol nothing rare about them.
I originally thought that too, but Topps in it's infinite wisdom, added ANOTHER mini parallel set to A&G, the hanger-pack exclusive Gold Bordered mini's. When I first saw them getting listed I scoffed at them thinking it was just money-grubbers trying to scam all the anxious folks waiting for it to release. I may skip it for now and go back and work on it in a couple years.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

wow i did not know there are so many already.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]