`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally!

Finally!
So... Ginter comes out and everyones been showing off their stuff so I really wanted to check it out and get my hands on some. Don't know what happened but it took the stores down here forever to put it out. Went to numerous Wal-Marts and a Target in my area the day of supposed release and none of them had put it out yet. So I went back today and finally got my hands on some! Best pulls were a red colored Big Papi mini framed relic Smile and an Annie Duke mini framed relic :\ Dunno about the other stuff yet, will have to go through and double check everything when I get a chance. When I couldn't find it I could not leave empty handed so I also bought some various packs that were marked on sale to clear inventory. Got a chrome Strasburg rookie out of a 2010 Bowman Chrome pack, a purple chrome refractor Mike Leake rookie out of a pack of 2010 Bowman Draft and a Ricky Romero rookie and a Chase Utley card #'d to 299 out of a few packs of 2009 SP Authentic. So that wasn't too bad either. Now to go pick up my case of 2010 Bowman Platinum from UPS!

RE: Finally!
If you want to trade any of the mini's please check me, I will be working all the mini sets again this year.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I would like a shot at the Annie Duke if it is for trade. Let me know. Thanks

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

Nice steven
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK