`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any idea on what this rip card will bring$$??

RE: Any idea on what this rip card will bring$$??
(07-11-2012, 04:37 PM)wampier Wrote: On the box break page, I think there is one /99 that produced a Clemente sketch 1/1... My luck sold, it would have a bat redemption... Ripped, an extended mini.
I read, someone already ripped the Clemete card in another post here
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1506590.html
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner

I pulled a rip card, as well, and I have to admit I'm torn (sorry). It just doesn't feel right to destroy a perfectly good card just because there may be something great inside. From what I can tell, the rip cards still keep a lot of their value, even if you rip them, right?

I got 475 for My Tom Seaver /10

A Ichiro out /10 went for 450

and a Strasburg /10 went for over 500

I havent got paid yet, so I am hoping I got 475

Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

I would never rip one that is numbered to only ten even if it is a yankee player. You could always sell the ripped card for some money but I just can't imagine ripping something open that is that rare. Let us know what you decide please.

Yeah, mine is only a /75. It's still rare, but not quite as bad.

(07-11-2012, 04:26 PM)jasonmj Wrote: it is the sickest kind of card..... Topps puts a mini inside of a regular sized card and tempts you to rip the card open to see what is inside.

Auto Mini? Wood Mini? Just a short print mini.....

To collectors it is a sick game...and reminds me of this;

is that the Donger!!! lol

If ripped do with what you please with whats inside and ill take the MO

I would never rip a /10 rip card. I would probably trade it for a /99 and a bunch of other cards haha
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I pulled a rip card from last year's set and I spent three days trying to decide what to do with it. Since it ended up being /75, I went for it since I knew I could sell whatever it was and the box would still be profitable. Even ripped, I sold the card (and the mini) together for $35 or so.

Since it's a 2012, a Yankee legend, and /10, put it on the bay starting at $100 and see what happens. You have the perfect "flip" card to get another box and have some leftover.
Currently working on 2010 Bowman Chrome Regular/Prospects, 2010 Bowman Sterling,
and 2010 Topps

Any way to x-ray it to see what's inside? Is there a doctor in the house?
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html