`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for some hats and a couple of ladies.

Looking for some hats and a couple of ladies.
Noticed there are two unannounced A&G mini sets out there this year....Fashionable Ladies and Guys in Hats (both awesome band names, BTW). Looking to trade or maybe buy (ebay prices are INSANE on these right now). I have two boxes coming in, so we'll see how rare these things actually are.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

RE: Looking for some hats and a couple of ladies.
I busted 7 blaster boxes yesterday and didn't get one. From what I heard the Hat minis are one per case. I am going to do all of the non-sport mini sets again this year, but I think I am going to wait until they cool off before I start buying them online.

(07-11-2012, 05:51 PM)rob024420 Wrote: I busted 7 blaster boxes yesterday and didn't get one. From what I heard the Hat minis are one per case. I am going to do all of the non-sport mini sets again this year, but I think I am going to wait until they cool off before I start buying them online.
I think the Hat mini's are retail and the Ladies are about 1 per case Hobby inserts.
It's still darn early to call but that's what I think.
I definitely would hold off on buying them, the price can only decrease. I've snagged a few more 2010 World's Biggest mini's if you still need more from that set. I'm waiting for a couple to come in from a recent trade.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Ricky those sets look cool. I want the people of the Bible set!!! Let me know what you hit in your boxes. I will be sending you a pic I your cards soon.

Guys in Hats would be a pretty epic band name...
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-11-2012, 06:18 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: I think the Hat mini's are retail and the Ladies are about 1 per case Hobby inserts.
It's still darn early to call but that's what I think.
I definitely would hold off on buying them, the price can only decrease. I've snagged a few more 2010 World's Biggest mini's if you still need more from that set. I'm waiting for a couple to come in from a recent trade.
Thanks bud. I picked up a small lot of 2010 World's Biggest earlier this week, but can't remember what's in them. I'll get back to you when they arrive.
(07-11-2012, 06:20 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Ricky those sets look cool. I want the people of the Bible set!!! Let me know what you hit in your boxes. I will be sending you a pic I your cards soon.
Sounds good, Jesse, thanks! I'll set aside any Bible dupes I pull for you.
(07-11-2012, 07:46 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Guys in Hats would be a pretty epic band name...
Totally badass, right?!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends