`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upper Deck to honor outstanding redemptions at the National and expired redemptions

Upper Deck to honor outstanding redemptions at the National and expired redemptions
Just posted this on the baseball board as well.

Upper Deck just posted this article today for anyone who is going to the National and has redemptions outstanding with them or expired redemptions.

http://upperdeckblog.com/2012/07/upper-d...onvention/

RE: Upper Deck to honor outstanding redemptions at the National and expired redemptions
Cool!!! At least they are trying to get a few fans back in before they go belly up...

RE: Upper Deck to honor outstanding redemptions at the National and expired redemptions
What about those of us (aka the large majority of people) who can't make it? We just get ignored some more??

(07-10-2012, 05:32 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: What about those of us (aka the large majority of people) who can't make it? We just get ignored some more??
Probably... UD has a great reputation for screwing people over...

(07-10-2012, 05:39 PM)slotman11 Wrote: Probably... UD has a great reputation for screwing people over...
Yeah I've been waiting on a Jeff Maehl SPA RC auto for a while now (10+ months). I'll have to call sometime soon and see what's up.

(07-10-2012, 05:44 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Yeah I've been waiting on a Jeff Maehl SPA RC auto for a while now (10+ months). I'll have to call sometime soon and see what's up.
The gold??? Good luck... Who knows if that card will ever be ready...

(07-10-2012, 05:46 PM)slotman11 Wrote: The gold??? Good luck... Who knows if that card will ever be ready...
Pretty sure it was just the base version. It's been so long that I've forgot, lol. I bought it and redeemed it the first week the product came out. Still nada...

PANINI announced they are NOW doing the same thing UD is regarding redemptions at the Convention
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Panini isn't letting you get redemptions, just trade MULTIPLE redemptions for grab bags

From Panini's Website:

The unique initiative will be conducted live at the Panini America booth and will afford those collectors in attendance holding multiple outstanding redemption cards the opportunity to trade them in for a card or cards of higher value.

For example, a collector holding four outstanding redemption cards with a combined Beckett value of $100 will have the chance to swap those four cards for one $100 card via a carefully constructed grab-bag system. Prior to the National, the Panini America Customer Service team will assign values to replacement stock and will offer grab bags containing one autograph or prime memorabilia card at $50, $100 and $200 levels.

Each grab bag will offer minimum values at the depicted levels but many will deliver more than the listed value. Some $50 grab bags will contain cards valued at as much as $80; $100 grab bags will contain cards valued at as much as $140 and $200 grab bags will contain cards valued at as much as $250. Each grab bag may also include live onsite redemption cards good for boxes of product.
I collect Detroit Lions, Detroit Pistons, and Former Michigan Wolverines

[Image: th_445.jpg]

(07-10-2012, 05:44 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Yeah I've been waiting on a Jeff Maehl SPA RC auto for a while now (10+ months). I'll have to call sometime soon and see what's up.
10 months? That seems short. I have a Larry Bird Letterman auto from 2007-08 SP Authentic basketball that was redeemed in March of 2008 that has still not been filled. I also had 2 more of the exact same card that they sent me replacements for as well... over 4 years isnt too bad... hahaha