`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Ginter--because I couldn't wait-scans

2012 Ginter--because I couldn't wait-scans
My local Wal-Mart had it on the shelves, so I bought it. 4 blasters and several hanger packs. Will probably try to sell most of the rookies and stars. I have 2 hobby boxes coming this week so there will be more where this came from.

Here are some of the highlights:

[Image: Scan23.jpg]

[Image: Scan31.jpg]

[Image: Scan32.jpg]

I think this is just beautiful

[Image: Scan33.jpg]

[Image: Scan34.jpg]

[Image: Scan22.jpg]

[Image: Scan21.jpg]

Got this in my second blaster

[Image: C83E72C5.jpg]

[Image: FE7D5FD4.jpg]

RE: 2012 Ginter--because I couldn't wait-scans
AWESOME! Very nice pulls....I can't wait to bust some boxes!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

Name a price for that Gehrig! Sweet awesome A&G, thanks for sharing!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(07-09-2012, 07:58 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Name a price for that Gehrig! Sweet awesome A&G, thanks for sharing!
Ugh. Already on the bay. Promise to check you first if anything good comes up in my hobby boxes this week.

I couldn't believe I pulled that out of a blaster. Hopefully the hobbies are even better.

WOW!! Nice pull!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(07-09-2012, 08:14 PM)Cashbail Wrote: Ugh. Already on the bay. Promise to check you first if anything good comes up in my hobby boxes this week.

I couldn't believe I pulled that out of a blaster. Hopefully the hobbies are even better.

Real nice pull from a blaster, stop now while you're ahead, no wait, don't stop, get some more and trade them to me Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(07-09-2012, 08:33 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Real nice pull from a blaster, stop now while you're ahead, no wait, don't stop, get some more and trade them to me Smile
Pete your PM is full.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

great pulls dude!!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

NICE PULLS!
I'm avoiding those stores until mine come in the mail. I wouldn't be able to resist either.
Congrats again!

I was especially lucky with the red sox pulls. Got a lot of base and minis and only 2 duplicates.