`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Excited, New Addition to My MJ PC, Scans Added

So Excited, New Addition to My MJ PC, Scans Added
just bought this bad boy, ive been wanting this card ever since I started in the hobby and the want had increased since I picked up the fleer rc but I just hadn't committed on buying one. my beautiful fiance said go ahead and get one and it could be one of my wedding presents since I will be keeping it in my collection. I will add it to my MJ pc thread when I get the card in hand. I was planning on just picking up a bgs 8 but the only ones available on ebay right now had at least 1 subgrade of 7.5. Looking in the auction history, the last several bgs 8.5's have sold for a little more, but they have had overall better subgrades. but I am happy with the sub's of this card. lol, I feel like a little kid, im so excited!!!!!!
[Image: IMG_0001-22.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0002-20.jpg]
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

RE: So Excited, New Addition to My MJ PC
(07-09-2012, 04:00 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: just bought this bad boy, ive been wanting this card ever since I started in the hobby and the want had increased since I picked up the fleer rc but I just hadn't committed on buying one. my beautiful fiance said go ahead and get one and it could be one of my wedding presents since I will be keeping it in my collection. I will add it to my MJ pc thread when I get the card in hand. I was planning on just picking up a bgs 8 but the only ones available on ebay right now had at least 1 subgrade of 7.5. Looking in the auction history, the last several bgs 8.5's have sold for a little more, but they have had overall better subgrades. but I am happy with the sub's of this card. lol, I feel like a little kid, im so excited!!!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...SA:US:1120
I saw that and drooled a bit. Glad somebody good got it.

Beautiful card! Just an amazing pickup! Congrats

thanks guys, i just realized, its got the number 23 in the serial numbering, ebay 1/1!!!!!!!!!!! lol. i just ran the serial number, it shows it was just graded june 12 so the slab should be in good shape.

Surprised it wasn't a LeBron card you spend your money on instead. Seeing as you idolize the guy. Cause we all know he's the greatest player EVER and will eventually suplant MJ in everything lol... Nice pick up bro!

(07-09-2012, 08:13 PM)bengu Wrote: Surprised it wasn't a LeBron card you spend your money on instead. Seeing as you idolize the guy. Cause we all know he's the greatest player EVER and will eventually suplant MJ in everything lol... Nice pick up bro!
not even going to go there in this thread, thanks for the compliment.

Sweet MJ! Thought it was going to be the infamous #101 ...lol

Nice card man! Cool to finally get the card! Do you bust wax much anymore? I have stopped buying backs and just buy singles!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

well, ive slowed down alot due to me and my fiance buying our first home. but i plan on budgeting wax into my spending, not nearly like i was doing over the past couple of years. last month i hit that kobe auto 49/49 out of preferred (first time opening wax in several months) and its been giving me the itch ever since lol. so the rest of my wedding present was 1 box of hoops, 1 box of elite black box, and 2 boxes of the new limited, they should be here wednesday, fingers crossed...... its funny, i guess my fiance is kind of a collector too, she got the usual jewelry but she also wanted to add another megalodon tooth to her collection, she loves sharks lol. she swears, if she wasnt an accountant, she would have been a marine biologist.

Nice pick up man!! Those are hard to find with nice grades!
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.