[Image: Scan_Pic0018-2.jpg]

[Image: Scan_Pic0003-3.jpg]

[Image: Scan_Pic0004-2.jpg]

http://s1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj55...eintampa1/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: 2012 TOPPS PRO DEBUT 1 BOX G.BROWN 1OF1
What do you think of this product. Thinking of busting a couple boxes of this. Really getting into prospecting lately plus a lot of thhe lower level yankee prospects are in this set. Get any SPs. With the price point plus 4 hits seems better than a blaster from retail. Going to try for base set plus all star sets. PM if you get anyone from the yankees system

07-09-2012, 12:45 PM
(07-09-2012 11:52 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote:  What do you think of this product. Thinking of busting a couple boxes of this. Really getting into prospecting lately plus a lot of thhe lower level yankee prospects are in this set. Get any SPs. With the price point plus 4 hits seems better than a blaster from retail. Going to try for base set plus all star sets. PM if you get anyone from the yankees system

it's not bad for what i paid for it $65 and you see what i got out of it. all i do is pull out the auto's,jerseys card and the #cards try and sell them if not i put in a box along with the rest of them as for SP's i'll have to check out the list the guy @ my lcs said these are the 1's to hold onto
07-09-2012, 06:05 PM
(07-09-2012 11:52 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote:  What do you think of this product. Thinking of busting a couple boxes of this. Really getting into prospecting lately plus a lot of thhe lower level yankee prospects are in this set. Get any SPs. With the price point plus 4 hits seems better than a blaster from retail. Going to try for base set plus all star sets. PM if you get anyone from the yankees system

I busted a box a few weeks ago. I was pretty pleased with the hits I got, although I didn't pull any SP. My biggest issue with this stuff is that the autograph checklist isn't really that great. The relics have some great names, but the autos really only have 3-4 guys that I've heard of, and I'd like to think I'm pretty knowledgeable when it comes to prospects. Other than that it was a pretty fun break, I'd say go for it.

[Image: A7mOM.png]