`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Justin Upton fans out there 1/1 Sketch card FS/FT

Any Justin Upton fans out there 1/1 Sketch card FS/FT
Found this tonight as I was going through cards. It is for sale or trade. I am looking for HOF memorabilia/auto/ or rookies for it or something else that catches my eye. Scans below

Photobucket

Photobucket
Just thought I would add this about the artist I found online...

Ron Adair was born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and grew up in Odessa, Texas. He received his formal training at the Washington University School of Fine Arts at St. Louis, Missouri, and was awarded a B.F.A. degree in 1970. He has been freelancing since 1972 and currently lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado with his wife Beth. Ron and Beth have six children.

His illustration credits include five U.S. Postage Stamps; the official oil portrait of Jack Nicklaus for the United States Golf Association; book jacket illustrations for the autobiographies of Roger Staubach and Brooks Robinson as well as the Hall for Fame poster for Mr. Robinson; artwork of John Wayne which Colt Industries used to gold etch into their SAA .45 commemorative for Wayne; sports posters for the Dallas Cowboys and the Texas Rangers, the Oklahoma City bombing painting (commissioned by the FRC) presented to Governor Keating, association and work done for other major national and international clients. Additional clients include the Republican National Committee (portraits of Presidents Reagan and Bush), oil portraits of NFL and Major League athletes for Donruss Baseball Cards, book cover illustrations for Cook Communications Ministries, and International Paper (fifteen portraits of their management team).
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

RE: Any Justin Upton fans out there 1/1 Sketch card FS/FT
YES!!!!!!!!!! What kind of value are you looking to get for it? My org is open for you!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I would also love a shot at it... what sort of value do you have on it?
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

bump for the day crowd
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available

Nice...I drew the Brian McCann that was inserted into the Topps 2010 update series. If anyone has seen it or has it I would be interested to know. Here is my scan of it...

[Image: 001.jpg]
[Image: beckettsig3_zps172d72ff.jpg]

(07-09-2012, 08:57 AM)clintorris Wrote: Nice...I drew the Brian McCann that was inserted into the Topps 2010 update series. If anyone has seen it or has it I would be interested to know. Here is my scan of it...

Nice name

(07-09-2012, 08:57 AM)clintorris Wrote: Nice...I drew the Brian McCann that was inserted into the Topps 2010 update series. If anyone has seen it or has it I would be interested to know. Here is my scan of it...

you drew that? Pretty nice if you did, thats definitely some talent

(07-09-2012, 12:56 PM)eharris3abc Wrote: you drew that? Pretty nice if you did, thats definitely some talent
Drawing has always been a hobby of mine. I go in and out of drawing sports figures all the time. I was very surprised to find out a couple of years ago that topps was going to insert my sketch card into their series. I think the most satisfying experience with my drawings is when I get them signed by the athlete themselves. So far I've gotten Dale Murphy, Chris Cooley, and Ben Roethlisberger to sign my artwork.
[Image: beckettsig3_zps172d72ff.jpg]

still available for those that are interested

Had this posted before and never moved it, looking for one decent HOF auto or some HOF memorabilia I do not have . Also willing to sell...