`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to trade for your ARods...again :)

Want to trade for your ARods...again :)
I don't have much flash for trade,so I'm just looking for base/Inserts/parallels of Alex Rodriguez.. Also as always,trading for Posada,Teixeira,Mo Rivera,Cano,Yogi,Munson,Mantle too

The cards with stars are the ones I HAVE if you start a trade.

...USA is laying the lumber tonight..geesh!!! Big Grin
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

RE: Want to trade for your ARods...again :)
Loaded some extra Road to 500 that I had for someone else...
See if you need any.
Mattingly Collection.2503 different

I'm looking for Mattingly,Pujols,All Current
& Great Yankees,& HOFers in all Sports.
[Image: e1a26f5e-c283-43da-a60f-eb714950ec46_zpsa04dbf07.jpg]

Off topic but how did you get the stars by them? Does it do it automatically when you mark a card in org as have?
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(07-08-2012, 07:01 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Off topic but how did you get the stars by them? Does it do it automatically when you mark a card in org as have?
Mark them in your Org under 'Trade For' and it will show a star...that is usually designed for your needs,but I use it to show what I have..it's easier for me to put stars on the 1,200+ ARods I HAVE than the 17,000+ ARods that I NEED...haha.

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

(07-08-2012, 06:14 PM)x yankeemike x Wrote: I don't have much flash for trade,so I'm just looking for base/Inserts/parallels of Alex Rodriguez.. Also as always,trading for Posada,Teixeira,Mo Rivera,Cano,Yogi,Munson,Mantle too

The cards with stars are the ones I HAVE if you start a trade.

...USA is laying the lumber tonight..geesh!!! Big Grin

i know you said no flash, but just in case you have something in PC you want to make available Smile

2006 Bowman Draft Chrome Head of the Class Arod/J Upton /174, Pack pulled.  #d/174
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

(07-08-2012, 07:45 PM)bunk27 Wrote: i know you said no flash, but just in case you have something in PC you want to make available Smile

2006 Bowman Draft Chrome Head of the Class Arod/J Upton /174, Pack pulled.  #d/174
Man oh man I wish...but I only have other ARod's worth that much haha. I do have a sealed 2011 Diamond Anniversary Factory Set,and a 1963 Ernie Banks...again,not much flash haha. Big Grin

(07-08-2012, 07:22 PM)x yankeemike x Wrote: Mark them in your Org under 'Trade For' and it will show a star...that is usually designed for your needs,but I use it to show what I have..it's easier for me to put stars on the 1,200+ ARods I HAVE than the 17,000+ ARods that I NEED...haha.
Its actually easy to mark all 17000 by using fill. I'd first select all these you have and mark them as have by using fill. Its a 2 minute process. Just in case you ever decide to do it this way.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I just loaded some arod about 30 of them actually, inserts and game used
Currently looking for current braves autos for a project

Haves: Heyward, Freeman, Beachy, Delgado, Hanson, Prado

THIS --------GOES TO ANYONE I WOULD LIKE TO KOW WHAT PACKS I HAVE TO BUY TO REALLY GET A AUTOGRAPH CARD I REALLY WANT ONE PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME I HAVE SPENT OVER 300.00 ON CARDS THT SAID THEY HAVE IN THE PACK AND BOXES BUT THEY NEVER DID I BOUGHT 1.99 PACKS 4.98 PACK 9.99