`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do you store your collection?

How do you store your collection?
I am starting to run into a problem with my colbert PC. I used to put everything that was an auto or /25 or less in a mag. And all patches. And toploaded all serial numbered cards and single color jerseys. Then the unnumbered base cards in a binder...but ive filled a large rubbermaid with two 3 rows, a shoebox, a binder, and a few other small boxes. I was just wondering how you all with the large player and team collectors do it. Show pictures of how you do it if you can!

And no Slotman your opinion doesnt matter since you put every card in a MAG lol (Moneybags)
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: How do you store your collection?
two and three-row boxes on a bookshelf----all commons in penny sleeves, PC items in ultra-pro hard protectors

All Suh auto's and patch cards /20 or less in mags. Then all base, inserts, parallel's in top loaders and individual team bag all in a 500 count card box. All my BGS suh's are in a Tupperware container with clamp on lid.
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

[Image: IMG-20120423-01609.jpg]
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(07-08-2012, 12:30 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: [Image: IMG-20120423-01609.jpg]
Man thats sweet. I have the same container for my BGS just smaller
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

When I was actively collecting Packers stuff, all autos and jersey cards were sleeved, put in toploaders, and they went into a 5000-ct super-monster box. All the rest were sleeved and put into five 5000-ct boxes. All non-Packers stuff went into six other 5000-ct boxes, some were sleeved, others weren't... just depended upon what I had at the time. Then, all the boxes were stored on a 4-shelf wire storage rack I got from Lowes.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I kinda change it up depending on my different pc's, but for example, I'll use my Favre collection. I basically go by value. High priced/rare cards go in mags (I prefer the pro mold brand with the gold magnet), then mid value stuff in penny sleeves then top loaders, and finally, base cards and some low value inserts in binders (I use new sleeves. I had a problem with scratches on my cards when using "used" pages).

I guess it really boils down to the individual and their preference. Also the size of the collection, the value of your cards, how much $$ u can afford to spend on cases and how u want to store your collection.

Hope this helps! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Ive started putting my better stuff in those black ultra pro 500ct boxes from wal-mart (fits about60 in toploaders,35 in mags)

No sheets or hard plastic for me. Just rubber bands and bicycle spokes.

(07-08-2012, 02:28 PM)htoutlaws Wrote: No sheets or hard plastic for me. Just rubber bands and bicycle spokes.
Haha! Nice! Do you pin the really nice ones on ur wall with thumb tacks? LOL

But seriously ht, I'd like to know how you store that massive barry pc. You have like 10,000+ cards, lol. Storage for that cant be easy.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**