`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need info on error card

need info on error card
hows it going guys, first post on here and looking for a little info.

I have a 1990 upper deck card that has von hayes on the front and steve olin on the back. I have looked everywhere and cant seem to find a card with a different player on the front/back.

Can anyone tell me if this error is rare or if it is worth anything?

Thanks in advance for any info anyone can give me!!

RE: need info on error card
I did some quick checking and don't find anything for 1990 Upper Deck errors involving Von Hayes or Steve Olin.

If you could scan both sides of the card and post the images (use a PhotoBucket account and paste the IMG code here) that'd help us out.

Of course, the real thing you were asking was value - it's not likely to be worth much except possibly to a Von Hayes or Steve Olin collector or a Phillies collector and even then pretty minimal.

That set is part of the "junk wax" years where everything was mass mass produced and outside of a few key rookie cards very little is worth more than a few pennies and in many cases people sell 5000 ct boxes for $3 to $5.

it's just a print flaw, not an error. "wrong backs" were common in that era

(07-08-2012, 05:33 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: it's just a print flaw, not an error. "wrong backs" were common in that era
Yeah what he said. Wrong backs were very common in those years
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

For a reference point, see the Nolan Ryan Fleer error backs - BV $X - then compare Von Hayes and Steve Olin to Nolan Ryan career wise and you'll have your answer.

Unless you find a die hard Von Hayes collector (like mentioned above) then you might get a few bucks out of it.
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

thanks guys, thats pretty much what i figured. Just dont know why know why i couldnt find any info on it