`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome Mailday (if you're a Chipper fan!)

Awesome Mailday (if you're a Chipper fan!)
Went to check my mail today, and the cards I got from a group break in which I had the Phillies and Braves came in!

2012 Tier One Chipper Jones Triple Bat Relic 15/25
[Image: 2012Tier1JonesTripleBat.jpg]

2012 Tier One Mike Schmidt/Chipper Jones Dual Autograph Redemption (out of /25 I'm told)
[Image: 2012Tier1SchmidtJonesDualAuto.jpg]

Are they for trade? Maybe, but you'd have to blow me away. I'd almost rather sell to recoup the cost of my break.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

RE: Awesome Mailday (if you're a Braves fan!)
two very awesome cards dude!!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

RE: Awesome Mailday (if you're a Braves fan!)
Thanks... I am torn between trying to sell/trade the dual auto or redeeming it. What does everyone think? I wouldn't mind the money to pay for my breaks, but at the same time, I don't NEED money and the value might increase after this year.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

RE: Awesome Mailday (if you're a Chipper fan!)
I would love that auto, PM me if decide to trade it
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Would love gu. Lmk if you see anything. I say sell the auto now.
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

Awesome card dude.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

@cardboard: I'd consider trading for it, but only for something of equal value. I collect Mark Reynolds and DBacks.

@benner: Thanks!

@capncush: Didn't see anything. Thanks!

that chipper would look much better in my collection, haha! If you're willing to trade I can check my lcs for any Reynolds or dbacks stuff. let me know.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(07-08-2012, 10:07 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: that chipper would look much better in my collection, haha! If you're willing to trade I can check my lcs for any Reynolds or dbacks stuff. let me know.
Lol... which Chipper would look better in your collection? The triple bat relic I'd be looking for $50-60 TV and the auto I'm probably going to hold onto until he makes the HOF unless I get a fantastic offer.

Who isn't a Chipper fan? Nice cards!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html