`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2001-02 sp authentic triple auto Jordan , Bryant ,Erving

2001-02 sp authentic triple auto Jordan , Bryant ,Erving
I have a BGS 8.5 Jordan, Bryant , Erving Triple auto from 2001 -02 Sp Authentic whats it worth? I cant find pricing or recent sales of the card anyware it is numbered 1/10

RE: 2001-02 sp authentic triple auto Jordan , Bryant ,Erving
(07-07-2012, 03:05 AM)goldcoin2012 Wrote: I have a BGS 8.5 Jordan, Bryant , Erving Triple auto from 2001 -02 Sp Authentic whats it worth? I cant find pricing or recent sales of the card anyware it is numbered 1/10
Anybody know what the Triple Auto of Jordan Kobe and Erving is worth? its numbered out of 10 and from the 2001-02 sp authentic set

maybe for $6.75 for a monthly subscription of beckett you can find out yourself.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

(07-07-2012, 10:53 AM)xarzy Wrote: maybe for $6.75 for a monthly subscription of beckett you can find out yourself.
I bought the newest baskettball beckett its not listed in there. and tried to buy priceing for the card.

(07-07-2012, 03:05 AM)goldcoin2012 Wrote: I have a BGS 8.5 Jordan, Bryant , Erving Triple auto from 2001 -02 Sp Authentic whats it worth? I cant find pricing or recent sales of the card anyware it is numbered 1/10
Goldcoin,

It's hard to put a price on it because of how rare it is. Cards numbered 10 and under are to scarce to price. Hope this helps.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Best bet is going on eBay. C if there r any completed listings for it and or if there r similar ones that might compare to it.

Also, I c u r new on here, welcome.

If u haven't read the TOS (terms of service) for this site, might I suggest doing so as posting Book Values for cards on here is prohibited. By doing so may lead to an acct suspension or a banned acct.

Can u post a pic of ur card?

(07-07-2012, 11:57 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Best bet is going on eBay. C if there r any completed listings for it and or if there r similar ones that might compare to it.

If u haven't read the TOS (terms of service) for this site, might I suggest doing so as posting Book Values for cards on here is prohibited. By doing so may lead to an acct suspension or a banned acct.

looked threw the ebay completed listings and couldnt find it. the only thing I found was a 2001 sp triple auto of Jordan, Kobe, Garnett that sold for $2k in BGS 9.5. my card is Jordan Kobe Erving in BGS 8.5 numbered 1-10 I am guessing $1000 to $1500 U guys think that probably in the ball bark of what its worth?
(07-07-2012, 11:57 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Best bet is going on eBay. C if there r any completed listings for it and or if there r similar ones that might compare to it.

oh thanks for letting me know that. well I am only asking because I tried to buy the beckett priceing online and it told me no pricing for the card. in ungraded and graded.