`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for old wwf vhs tapes

looking for old wwf vhs tapes
hi all i already have a lot of old vhs tapes of wwf that i recently converted to dvd... I am looking to get all of the ppvs so if anyone has any that are store brought or even recorded on vhs i would be interested in working out a trade or something...

pm me what u have and i will let u know if i have it or not

RE: looking for old wwf vhs tapes
Hi, I have a lot of PPV's recorded on VHS if your interested. Please let me know. Please email me at kellywendy97@live.com

(08-05-2012, 09:44 PM)kellywendy97 Wrote: Hi, I have a lot of PPV's recorded on VHS if your interested. Please let me know. Please email me at kellywendy97@live.com
sent u an email a few days ago... no response yet...

drop me a pm bro, between my roommate and I we have about 5-6 boxes of wrestling VHSes from WWF, WCW, ECW, Japan, Mexico, Indys, etc. I may be able to help you out. Just a heads up, I'm currently away on business so It may take a day or two for me to reply!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I GOT A TON OF OLD VHS PPV FROM WWF ERA...... ILL TRY TO GET A LIST TOGETHER IN A FEW DAYS

I have a ton of WWF/WWE tapes as well even some old NWA/WCW tapes that are original. If you could send me a list I will go through the shelves that I have. I do have some rare ones.

i have the 92 summer slam recorded with Hogan Warrior and Earth Quake....Let me know if you are interested
Tongue 
just wondering how many you have and how far you got. i am doing the same and have been for over a year or 2 now. there is alot of wwf that i still need and want. is there any that you still need and or would trade???

I have a ton of ECW tapes I could get rid of.
Most of all the PPV's and a few Hardcore TV from 96-98.
Quality varies.

I have some, might be interested in moving them if you would make dvd for me as well.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.