`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone excited for the release of limited?

Anyone excited for the release of limited?
Wondering whats everyone's view on limited ? It's been push back so many times it better be good

RE: Anyone excited for the release of limited?
some of it has ebay already and wow these look top notch! I am also stoked that Penny Hardaway is in the product including an auto in his magic uni!!!!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Not in the slightest ... ready to move on from the nightmare of 11-12 products and ring in the new season, with no lockout and a double rookie class.

Should be good.

I have to say i havent seen them but i havent been too excited at all. Im excited about fleer retro. College uniforms dont bother me. Ill just buy the limited singles if i like them.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

limited has been one of my favorite panini products, this one should be good as well.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I was excited for their release, until I started seeing the singles show up online... I like the designs, but the price per box/pack is crazy...

the base has a high print run /299... even the legends are printed at /299.... what happen to keeping the legends to /99 like in Limited 2009-10?

Print run for Legends subset
2009-10 /99
2010-11 /199
2011-12 /299
next year, will they be /399 ?? don't make since to keep changing print runs. ... it only waters down the base card values...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

I got a box today and picked up a Durant Glass Cleaners Auto Mem card /49. Only thing that sucks is because it is a redemption. I will get my break scanned and posted in the next few days.

I'm excited for another Henderson auto Smile If anyone gets one let me know!
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

drove by my LCS in San Diego... had to stop by & say hi to the owner, Harry @ PJ's Sports Cards in Chula Vista, Ca...

He only had one box of Limited 2011-12 @ $105.. ya, probably over priced.. I think these packs should be no more than $75...

I am not a fan of this years Limited or last years (2010-11).. I like the Legends subset & few of the auto cards... but print run is going to hurt this product... isn't Limited supposed to be somewhat of a high end product?

Not a fan how they Panini are doing RC/XRC (2011/12) rookie cards.. I hate redemptions!!

Well, out of my pack.. the hits... Ray Allen jersey card, Robert Parish "glass cleaner" 0n-card auto, & a 2011 RC REDEMPTION....

Thanks Panini for losing on the gamble!!

Will not buy another Limited 2011-12 pack.... cheaper to pick up singles on the secondary market..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

just bought 2 boxes of this, plus hoops and black box, should be here wednesday, wish me luck!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]