`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graded Rookie Collection PICS UPDATED 7/13

Graded Rookie Collection PICS UPDATED 7/13
For a long time I have wanted to expand my collection. I am at the point where nicer MJs are harder to get because of cost. At one point I had a nice auto collection of all these players, but sold them for MJ money. I hope to eventually get autos of some of these players again (Kobe and Lebron for sure) but for now I have started a graded rc collection. I am not getting every player in the league, but just some of my favorites. I am going after 8.5-9 BGS graded, but for cheap as I can. For example I got the Carmelo Anthony Chrome RC for 5 dollars. I originally wanted to send some of my rookies away to get graded, but even at the June discount rate that is $7 per card. So this way I am saving some money and still getting the cards I want. Here is what I have so far:

[Image: daec4dd6.jpg]
[Image: e891f4d3.jpg]
[Image: b0a4990f.jpg]
[Image: 3e3d37bb.jpg]
[Image: 5861d565.jpg]
[Image: 923935a5.jpg]
[Image: aa950011.jpg]
[Image: e2b2332a.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Graded Rookie Collection PICS 7/5
Very nice start, what other players are you trying to collect? I have a few listed for trade if you are interested.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Bro very nice collection so far! You got some of the key players and their top tier rookie cards! That SP Authentic Duncan brings back so many memories (as they all do) !!
I remember being 13 years old and buying my first ever Finest Kobe RC as well! At the time it was second only to the Chrome on collector want lists. The EX2000 hadn't cemented its spot as the #2 Bryant RC just yet.

So again very nice cards! What's next on the want list?

Here is another card I got in the mail today. Paid $5 total for this.
[Image: 99da99d9.jpg]
(07-06-2012, 11:05 AM)gjpoll1 Wrote: Very nice start, what other players are you trying to collect? I have a few listed for trade if you are interested.
I am just going after players I enjoy watching. Not every player that is decent. I have a D Howard Chrome, Pierce Chrome, Carter Chrome and a Chris Bosh coming in the mail right now.

I will also take a look at what you have. Who do you collect again? It has been a while since we have traded. Are the cards marked as Graded?
(07-06-2012, 11:08 AM)bengu Wrote: Bro very nice collection so far! You got some of the key players and their top tier rookie cards! That SP Authentic Duncan brings back so many memories (as they all do) !!
I remember being 13 years old and buying my first ever Finest Kobe RC as well! At the time it was second only to the Chrome on collector want lists. The EX2000 hadn't cemented its spot as the #2 Bryant RC just yet.

So again very nice cards! What's next on the want list?
I agree on the Duncan SP card. Between 95-98 were my prime collecting years as a kid. Love all those sets during those years.

Here are some of the players I am after right now. Looking for a nice card of theirs but for cheap!

Shawn Kemp
Scottie Pippen
James Harden
Russell Westbrook
Derrick Rose
Chris Paul
Jason Kidd
Dennis Rodman
Grant Hill
Anfernee Hardaway
Joe Johnson

RE: Graded Rookie Collection PICS UPDATED 7/6
Sweet Cards!
[Image: 3090vis.png]

(07-07-2012, 08:47 AM)bigjdub79 Wrote: Sweet Cards!
Thanks man!
Here are some of my graded Ray Allen Rookies:

[Image: aed5bba3.jpg]
[Image: 445682fa.jpg]
[Image: 74cc9f40.jpg]

if you would be willing to trade that lebron bowman rc, ive got a psa 9.5 finest mcgrady rc, bgs 9 wade topps chrome rc, and a bgs 9 melo topps 1st edition rc i would trade.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Nice stuff, thanks for showing them.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

(07-09-2012, 08:59 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: if you would be willing to trade that lebron bowman rc, ive got a psa 9.5 finest mcgrady rc, bgs 9 wade topps chrome rc, and a bgs 9 melo topps 1st edition rc i would trade.
I want to hang on to the Lebron, sorry. It is one of my only Lebron cards I still have. Would you be interested in selling/trading the Wade Chrome? PM if you are interested.
(07-09-2012, 09:22 AM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: Nice stuff, thanks for showing them.
Thanks man!
Just got these two in the mail today!
[Image: 64599743.jpg]
[Image: 28ac65a2.jpg]

Not a huge Vince Carter fan currently, but I loved him when he first entered the league and also loved this Chrome card as a kid.

Also picked up a Jason Kidd, Allen Iverson, and Grant Hill graded cards in a trade with gjpoll1. I will post them when they come in! Thanks again man!

RE: Graded Rookie Collection PICS UPDATED 7/9
Got a single card in the mail today and this was it. Nice looking card and for cheap too!
[Image: 029371e5.jpg]