`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adding pictures and sorting functions in organize
07-05-2012, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2012 10:00 AM by tweeder64.)
Adding pictures and sorting functions in organize
Hello, I recently uploaded a few pics of cards to the page in my organize, for some reason they don't show up on the main screen but only when clicked on "see pictures from others" button. Just wondering if I am doing something wrong or if they need to be approved before appearing on the cover page of the card. The card was 2012 press pass case keenum fantasy team /99 auto

Second Question, Love the new organize site but was wondering if it will ever be possible to view pics of the cards beside the info (like the old site had) so you can see the cards face. Also would like to see the sort by value option as well, I am not really concerned with the amount of each card, just which is higher than another (I give most of the lesser to the neighborhood kids).

Thanks for all your hard work and for your time
Joe
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2012, 07:59 AM
RE: Adding pictures and sorting functions in organize
Yes the cards would need to be approved by Beckett staff before becoming the default image...but they currently aren't actively doing that.

As to your second question, I believe you can choose a custom layout in your org and one of the columns you can choose is a card image I think. Maybe I dreamed that, but I'm pretty sure that's the case.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.
07-07-2012, 09:43 AM
If you go just above the card listings to a line that says "Choose Columns" and click on it it will open a screed with all of the options available to you on your collections screen. You need to click on the "+" sign if the "Img" line is in the right column and it will move to the left column and the drag the line to the position that you want it to appear in the collection, and then click on OK. If it is already is in the left column just proceed to the next step.

You then need to go up a line to "Layout" and click on it and select "Custom" and this should do it.

Ray

07-07-2012, 02:31 PM
Thanks Guys! I don't know why but I just like to see a picture of the card in case the description doesn't ring a bell. Any ideas on how to sort by value? I don't think it even let me when I was a subscriber to the guides. Thanks for your time
07-07-2012, 02:41 PM
(07-07-2012 02:31 PM)tweeder64 Wrote:  Thanks Guys! I don't know why but I just like to see a picture of the card in case the description doesn't ring a bell. Any ideas on how to sort by value? I don't think it even let me when I was a subscriber to the guides. Thanks for your time

Here is a link to the procedure for sorting cards by value.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1465533.html

It is the fourth post down where I spelled out how it is done done.

Ray

07-07-2012, 03:19 PM
Thanks Ray, looks pretty tricky. Ill give it a try tonight. glad I only have to do it when my boxes fill up, at least the kids next door will be happy with their new treasures.
08-10-2012, 12:05 AM
(07-07-2012 03:19 PM)tweeder64 Wrote:  Thanks Ray, looks pretty tricky. Ill give it a try tonight. glad I only have to do it when my boxes fill up, at least the kids next door will be happy with their new treasures.

Sorry to beat a dead horse, just wondering if uploading pictures of cards will eventually be approved or if a function that is being phased out? just want to see if i should continue to upload or not.

Thanks guys
Joe
08-10-2012, 07:24 AM
there hasnt been anyone approving for a couple years now...take that as you will

onedollardutch.blogspot.com